Account disabled. HELP!

eddycloyd

I have been on fiver for 6 1/2 years and i have received a warning about delivering orders to stop the clock and i have not done it anymore. Woke up today and my account has been removed. Can anyone help?? My user name was eddycloyd this has to be a mistake

I have been on fiver for 6 1/2 years and i have received a warning about delivering orders to stop the clock and i have not done it anymore. Woke up today and my account has been removed. Can anyone help?? My user name was eddycloyd this has to be a mistake

It’s an unfortunate situation. Since this was your one and only 🥚/income. Why did you put your account at risk doing the above?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest logoeasy

$4000 is not a small amount for people who sell here. As you have mentioned, you have contacted Fiverr but no reply as yet. I think they may have a number of tickets in queue and attending to them one by one. I am sure they will reply and I pray that your issue gets resolved soon.

It’s an unfortunate situation. Since this was your one and only 🥚/income. Why did you put your account at risk doing the above?

Did not know that was a no no

$4000 is not a small amount for people who sell here. As you have mentioned, you have contacted Fiverr but no reply as yet. I think they may have a number of tickets in queue and attending to them one by one. I am sure they will reply and I pray that your issue gets resolved soon.

I have bees going back and forth sending messages and now it looks like they have disabled that as well so i cant sent them a message any more. 😦

Express this to Support that you genuinely wasn’t aware this was a no-no. Let them know that you take “FULL” responsibility for your actions and that you’ll never do it again. Humbly ask them for a second chance. I mean it’s worth a shot!

If that fails then ask them for permission to create another account.

support@fiverr.com

Yes i have been and i had around $400 in my account to cash out

And then …

i had a total of 4k waiting to be cashed out

First you mentioned you had $400 to be cashed out and a bit later you mentioned you had $4000 to be cashed out.

I am not implying anything. We all make errors and mistakes.

Yes $400 to cash out Thursday and a total around 4k in my account clearing

Express this to Support that you genuinely wasn’t aware this was a no-no. Let them know that you take “FULL” responsibility for your actions and that you’ll never do it again. Humbly ask them for a second chance. I mean it’s worth a shot!

If that fails then ask them for permission to create another account.

support@fiverr.com

Around 6 pm last night i received a email telling me my account has been restored. 😁

Guest didaralam274

Around 6 pm last night i received a email telling me my account has been restored. 😁

Its a great news. Is they deleted all your gig and take away your top rated seller badge?

AwesomePossum_.gif.bd8d45b2c0b1f082c8c0d029eda82b66.gif

I’m happy for you! 🍹 This is another example of awesome Customer Support.

Shows they are not stone cold like that Austin guy. 😄

Around 6 pm last night i received a email telling me my account has been restored.

Congratulations, Eddy!! I was fingers-crossed as much as you were, lol! 😂

tenor.gif.4b3ebbb7bc57abbfba60ca466bfe890a.gif

You restored faith in Fiverr… Disabling an account of 6 year old Seller with 20K ratings is no ordinary matter.

Sent a lot of messages, Send a picture of my family and also a hart felt video and asked to show it to the higher up’s.

Sent a lot of messages, Send a picture of my family and also a hart felt video and asked to show it to the higher up’s.

Fiverr has a beating ♥️!

(Love you Fiverr, at least until 15th Jan.)

Archived