poll  

436 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes - I’m eligible for this /images/emoji/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=5
    • No - I’m still far away /images/emoji/twitter/frowning.png?v=5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, Yeah, I was excited that’s why I wrote here.

For thread, I think even after this automatic nomination, it’s still a manual selection for TRS. Let suppose 30 sellers per category nominated for TRS but Fiverr Team needs 5 TRS then I’m sure they will gonna choose the best 5 sellers for TRS so it’s not like that achieving these TRS requirements will make them TRS, there is no grantee but everyone should hope for the best 🙂

That’s an interesting theory, maybe that’s how they do it or they just look at the reviews, sales volume, etc. Keep in mind that the gig that elevates you to TRS might not be the gig that makes you the most money. That’s a gig you might discover later on.

@misscrystal has a good point about impressions and ranking for TRS. While it’s true we get our own special category, we’re not always on the first 4 rows, so sometimes our sales decline.

This month, my daily high was $224 and my low was 0. Last month was worse, I had five $0 days.

That’s an interesting theory, maybe that’s how they do it or they just look at the reviews, sales volume, etc. Keep in mind that the gig that elevates you to TRS might not be the gig that makes you the most money. That’s a gig you might discover later on.

@misscrystal has a good point about impressions and ranking for TRS. While it’s true we get our own special category, we’re not always on the first 4 rows, so sometimes our sales decline.

This month, my daily high was $224 and my low was 0. Last month was worse, I had five $0 days.

we’re not always on the first 4 rows,

That’s because - Many flaws in the search algorithm. If you do notice - New gigs and new sellers gig are coming in search first 4 rows to the keyword search 😉

we’re not always on the first 4 rows,

That’s because - Many flaws in the search algorithm. If you do notice - New gigs and new sellers gig are coming in search first 4 rows to the keyword search 😉

Well, Fiverr wants to give new sellers a chance to shine. They know not every buyer looks beyond the first 4 rows.

You’re an expert on Shopify, with an awesome average transaction price and of course, great ratings.

Idea: Create a “7 Tips to Explode Your Shopify Sales” video course for $5. It can give you a few extra sales without taking up any of your time (except in creating the course).

I created a course a couple of months ago. It sells 2 to 5 times a week, and comes with a $50 discount on my higher-cost services, and I think it has genuinely useful content which would be hard to find on YouTube. Perhaps you could do the same.

That’s a great idea. I already have an ebook on dropshopping on Amazon, I could use that. Thanks for the great tip.

• 1 month later...

6 days remaining of Evaluation date. 😄

6 days until the onslaught of complaints that people lost their levels and whatever due to whatever reason. The forum should be quite interesting to read here soon.

As for me, I’m just going eh… whatever. It is what it is! I can’t make Fiverr change its mind nor fix its bugs - I don’t run the company.

We’ll see soon enough. Until then, I’m just concentrating on the client’s work and going from there.

• 1 month later...

So you think they dangle that TRS nomination in front of sellers to get them to not get as many cancellations?

well, it is not about what i think or not, it is a fact that any seller does not want to be downgraded, with the new system you have to maintain a low cancelation rate

Well, nominated and declined… in a quite complicated category and with superduper scores…

That´s a standard message, isn´t it?

After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.

While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve. Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.

Here are a few things you can do, to better collaborate with buyers and improve your stats:

1. Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.

2. Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.

3. Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.

4. Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.

5. Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.

6. Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.

For more information, please view your stats or contact our customer support team.
Good luck,
The Fiverr Team

• 3 months later...

I’m just curious. That screenshot doesn’t look like it is nominated. Can you show what is on the left side? Is there any red part?

It puts an exclamation mark on the icon. You have met all TRS criteria, what about the Level 2?

Kindly let us see what the left side says.

Cheers

XYZ.JPG.0084255012440aa964b3d0e8fa3abc5c.JPG

• 1 year later...

Archived