WHO'S going to be nominated for TOP RATED SELLER :-

fast_editing

poll  

436 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes - I’m eligible for this /images/emoji/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=5
    • No - I’m still far away /images/emoji/twitter/frowning.png?v=5

Your work is beautiful, but you are charging pro prices without having pro status, or a ton of reviews. Only one of your gig has over 1,000 reviews.

Another gig has 8 reviews, and a $995 Premium package. 3 of the best selling logo gigs, on the first row in the best selling category, start at $30. One pro gig starts at $600, but he only has 18 reviews.

One guy who charges $30 has 25 in his queue. That’s at least $750+ (he has packages). Let’s say he’s earning $300 a day, at that rate he’ll make $9,000 a month. Is it any surprise he’s a TRS?

Either way, do Fiverr the way you want. If you’re getting 4 orders a month at $995 each and that makes you happy, keep doing it.

fiverr do allow level 2 seller for gig max price 995$

so you don’t have to pro for this cost gig. if you do see pro gig. there are some around 4000$ cost gig.

As you can easily understand. price does matter of service quality.

otherwise - Pro has different meaning at fiverr.

i have delivered over the 2500+ order and received 1500+ 5 star rating review from buyers and others was non rated.

i am a pro - i don’t need pro badge of fiverr to show myself pro seller.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fiverr do allow level 2 seller for gig max price 995$

so you don’t have to pro for this cost gig. if you do see pro gig. there are some around 4000$ cost gig.

As you can easily understand. price does matter of service quality.

otherwise - Pro has different meaning at fiverr.

i have delivered over the 2500+ order and received 1500+ 5 star rating review from buyers and others was non rated.

i am a pro - i don’t need pro badge of fiverr to show myself pro seller.

Your $15 gig is the one with the most reviews, this proves my point. A gig with a low starting price will get more prices than one where the starting price is $65.

Price is chosen by the market. If I say $50 and the market says $10, there’s a problem. I price myself to get sales and make X amount of money a month. Today for example I got a $65 order for two Facebook ads with one day delivery. Suppose that my one day delivery fee was $50 instead of $25. Would my buyer have made that order? Would he have paid $90 instead of $65? Suppose I only make $40 because $50 is too much for one day delivery. These are the kind of questions every seller has to consider if he wants to make a lot of money on Fiverr.

That’s why I’m always checking out my competitors, specially the ones with 10-25 people in their queue and higher prices, then I ask myself “what are they doing that I’m not doing? Am I willing to do what they do?” Sometimes the answer is no, sometimes it’s yes.

It’s going to be difficult… My gig is high priced and I normally only get 3 a week. Need to try up my game somehow.

Did you deleted your account? I tried going to

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

And was told your account doesn’t exist.

Did you deleted your account? I tried going to

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

just remove the “1” from his user name - you’ll find his account - That’s the fiverr bugs, who add extra “1” in user name.

His screenshot decline your all point of view about market demand cost 🙂

Your $15 gig is the one with the most reviews, this proves my point. A gig with a low starting price will get more prices than one where the starting price is $65.

Price is chosen by the market. If I say $50 and the market says $10, there’s a problem. I price myself to get sales and make X amount of money a month. Today for example I got a $65 order for two Facebook ads with one day delivery. Suppose that my one day delivery fee was $50 instead of $25. Would my buyer have made that order? Would he have paid $90 instead of $65? Suppose I only make $40 because $50 is too much for one day delivery. These are the kind of questions every seller has to consider if he wants to make a lot of money on Fiverr.

That’s why I’m always checking out my competitors, specially the ones with 10-25 people in their queue and higher prices, then I ask myself “what are they doing that I’m not doing? Am I willing to do what they do?” Sometimes the answer is no, sometimes it’s yes.

Your $15 gig is the one with the most reviews,

one where the starting price is $65.

Both are different type logo design service - So absolutely - price will different.

And Most amazing fact is : I do get Big TIP from buyers at my starting price is $65. i do not get any TIP on my $15 gig.

just remove the “1” from his user name - you’ll find his account - That’s the fiverr bugs, who add extra “1” in user name.

His screenshot decline your all point of view about market demand cost 🙂

Thanks for the tip, what a weird bug.

I was able to look at @declanmaltman1 gigs, he has one. I can see why he charges $300 for this:

7 Days Delivery 2 Revisions

Create Shopify store BASIC

Create Autopilot shopify store and add 15 products and categorise them.

Setup Payment Gateway

Responsive Design

2 Plugins/Extensions

15 Products

5 Pages

Content Upload

My only questions would be.

1. How long does it take you to do all that?
  2. Can you do it for $50 or $100?

If not, I suggest creating new gigs. For example a client might already have a shoppify store, but he might be struggling with “Setup Payment Gateway,” perhaps that’s something that can be done for $5 to $20.

Deconstructing a gig can be very profitable. You can have big project gigs for lots of $$$ and small project gigs for $.

As for me, the simpler the better. That’s why my proofreading gig is up to 1,000 words, I don’t have time to proofread books, but I enjoy proofreading resumes, cover letters, landing pages, etc.

Thanks for the tip, what a weird bug.

I was able to look at @declanmaltman1 gigs, he has one. I can see why he charges $300 for this:

7 Days Delivery 2 Revisions

Create Shopify store BASIC

Create Autopilot shopify store and add 15 products and categorise them.

Setup Payment Gateway

Responsive Design

2 Plugins/Extensions

15 Products

5 Pages

Content Upload

My only questions would be.

1. How long does it take you to do all that?
  2. Can you do it for $50 or $100?

If not, I suggest creating new gigs. For example a client might already have a shoppify store, but he might be struggling with “Setup Payment Gateway,” perhaps that’s something that can be done for $5 to $20.

Deconstructing a gig can be very profitable. You can have big project gigs for lots of $$$ and small project gigs for $.

As for me, the simpler the better. That’s why my proofreading gig is up to 1,000 words, I don’t have time to proofread books, but I enjoy proofreading resumes, cover letters, landing pages, etc.

I do take on custom job occasionally. I’ve decided to slightly drop my prices for Black Friday, but qwill need to raise them again on Monday. I would charge more than $995 if Fiverr let me lol. I took your advice on creating another 2 gigs as well though.

I do take on custom job occasionally. I’ve decided to slightly drop my prices for Black Friday, but qwill need to raise them again on Monday. I would charge more than $995 if Fiverr let me lol. I took your advice on creating another 2 gigs as well though.

You have a few competitors doing what you do and they charge much less, although it might be that you do more than they do?

You have a few competitors doing what you do and they charge much less, although it might be that you do more than they do?

I think it’s more the work that I put in compared to the other sellers. I’d rather get only 2 sales a week at $995 and deliver high quality work, than get 40 gigs a week at $50 and rush them.

true, IF for example I lost my TRS badge and got demoted to level 2, I won’t mind that much as long as people continue to order my gigs. Hopefully me becoming a level 2 won’t change my seller’s minds!

I was a TRS and bumped to Level 2 went from 40 to 50 order in the Q to 6. Dont put all your eggs in fiverrs basket.

I was a TRS and bumped to Level 2 went from 40 to 50 order in the Q to 6. Dont put all your eggs in fiverrs basket.

Fiverr is something I do on the side, so IF I end up losing tons of orders that would not be fun but I can survive with no problem.

Having that said, Fiverr is a pretty big part of my daily life now, so I’ll do my very best to keep getting orders 😉

It’s going to be difficult… My gig is high priced and I normally only get 3 a week. Need to try up my game somehow.

You’re an expert on Shopify, with an awesome average transaction price and of course, great ratings.

Idea: Create a “7 Tips to Explode Your Shopify Sales” video course for $5. It can give you a few extra sales without taking up any of your time (except in creating the course).

I created a course a couple of months ago. It sells 2 to 5 times a week, and comes with a $50 discount on my higher-cost services, and I think it has genuinely useful content which would be hard to find on YouTube. Perhaps you could do the same.

Why did you get demoted?

So far I haven’t found anything but the Fiverr basket. The other alternatives are bidding sites, I don’t do well with that. Fiverr clone sites are crappy and untrustworthy.

Why did you get demoted?

So far I haven’t found anything but the Fiverr basket. The other alternatives are bidding sites, I don’t do well with that. Fiverr clone sites are crappy and untrustworthy.

i suggest - fiverr should introduce a new level badge - something like level 3 or expert badge. don’t do discourage the sellers to demote at their level.

I know someone who was a TRS who got banned for being verbally abusive to a buyer.

i had met a person a year ago. he talked about, he was seller of fiverr in 2012 but fiverr banned him on very small mistake. After he launched their own site and today he’s very successful than any top performer seller of fiverr. very inspirational person.

i had met a person a year ago. he talked about, he was seller of fiverr in 2012 but fiverr banned him on very small mistake. After he launched their own site and today he’s very successful than any top performer seller of fiverr. very inspirational person.

he was seller of fiverr in 2012 but fiverr banned him on very small mistake.

I’ve never seen actual proof that Fiverr banned anyone for a single small mistake. I’ve seen lots of evidence on them banning people for multiple mistakes or breaking one or two of the most critical rules, but not over one small mistake.

As far as starting one’s own site and becoming very successful, that’s possible if you have a ton of money to pour into advertising and/or a few social media influencers that will prop you up in a big way. Most people don’t have those kind of resources and no matter how good you are, traffic is a problem both on Fiverr and on external sites. Freelancing is not an easy way to make a living unless someone just gets the right kind of rare break.

he was seller of fiverr in 2012 but fiverr banned him on very small mistake.

I’ve never seen actual proof that Fiverr banned anyone for a single small mistake. I’ve seen lots of evidence on them banning people for multiple mistakes or breaking one or two of the most critical rules, but not over one small mistake.

As far as starting one’s own site and becoming very successful, that’s possible if you have a ton of money to pour into advertising and/or a few social media influencers that will prop you up in a big way. Most people don’t have those kind of resources and no matter how good you are, traffic is a problem both on Fiverr and on external sites. Freelancing is not an easy way to make a living unless someone just gets the right kind of rare break.

I’ve never seen actual proof that Fiverr banned anyone for a single small mistake.

i had said same as you to him. because i don’t believe. how’s that happened. after he had shown me proof and i had socked.

otherwise he’s not here now. so why i am discussing about.

As everyone knows about fiverrCS.

I’ve never seen actual proof that Fiverr banned anyone for a single small mistake.

i had said same as you to him. because i don’t believe. how’s that happened. after he had shown me proof and i had socked.

otherwise he’s not here now. so why i am discussing about.

As everyone knows about fiverrCS.

I standby my first reaction but otherwise, no comment.

Thanks. You can always DM me on the forum if it’s a private conversation. If you want to comment on the thread’s topic publicly, you can do it here.

oh, Yeah, I was excited that’s why I wrote here.

For thread, I think even after this automatic nomination, it’s still a manual selection for TRS. Let suppose 30 sellers per category nominated for TRS but Fiverr Team needs 5 TRS then I’m sure they will gonna choose the best 5 sellers for TRS so it’s not like that achieving these TRS requirements will make them TRS, there is no grantee but everyone should hope for the best 🙂

Archived