What Will You Choose?

graphics_pro92

I want to have the same reaction as that hosptial CFO

I found out how hospitals work and it’s not pretty. He makes over $500,000 a year possibly or more.

Hospitals are not honest either. Don’t feel bad about them.

I love that you get so much for setting one web design appointment! Awesome gigs you have.

It’s not so much! 🙂

True, true. It’s easy to get worked about the bad apples.

I went to a Rotary Club meeting where the guest speaker was the CFO of a local hospital. We peppered him with questions about the millions of dollars in care the hospital provides to uninsured ER walk-ins which is never reimbursed. No matter how much we tried to get him worked up about it, he cheerfully said that those losses were a normal part of the business of running a hospital, and the hospital was financially healthy.

I’ve lost $2-3k on dishonest buyers this year. I want to have the same reaction as that hosptial CFO, focusing on what I got to keep. I don’t always manage it, but I don’t want to be like some folks we meet here to let a $5 deal gone bad ruin their whole day.

I’ve lost $2-3k on dishonest buyers this year. I want to have the same reaction as that hosptial CFO, focusing on what I got to keep. I don’t always manage it, but I don’t want to be like some folks we meet here to let a $5 deal gone bad ruin their whole day.

I’m sorry but I find it horrifying how you can do this to yourself. Fun fact. - Look into topics like chargeback fraud (which many people here are familiar with) and you will find that the majorty of people who use methods such as chargebacks to get free stuff will do so again in less than 8-weeks. In fact, after finding out how easy it is, people start convincing themselves that they are justified in getting a refund on anything.

Is something you ordered online late arriving? Reverse the charge and if the product arrives, keep it anyway because the vendor should have pulled their finger out.

If you are loosing $2K a year to refunds, I guarantee that at least half of those will be from people who have ordered and got a refund from you previously and have opened a new account to do it all again.

Much more importantly, there is a big difference between a freelancer and a CFO. Businesses bleed money everywhere. As a freelancer, however, you are essentially a salesman and in the real world, if a company was holding interviews for a new CS rep or a salesman and a candidate was proud of giving out $2k a year in refunds, they simply wouldn’t be hired.

Fraud is only preventable if people stand up to it.

Hello there,

Negative review and cancellation both has drawback for your gig. but the thing is which one is better more then other! I think Cancellation is bit then Negative review. But here I’m suggest you to try your best to satisfy your client.

Thank you.

Mod Note: Gig links belong into MFG or IMG

Archived