My gig was removed and I don't know why!

mattmilton

I’m confused. I have just been told:

“We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig edit and proofread your document, novel or non fiction book. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.”

But nowhere in my gig did I offer to do any such thing! It took me quite a while to put that gig together and I said nothing in it about offering to edit or write or proofread academic essays! I’m racking my brains and I can’t think of any words I used that even came close to even implying that! I’m a proofreader and editor and I based my wording on existing gigs from other proofreaders and editors. Furious. What a waste of my time.

I’m confused. I have just been told:

“We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig edit and proofread your document, novel or non fiction book. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.

The reason is:

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.”

But nowhere in my gig did I offer to do any such thing! It took me quite a while to put that gig together and I said nothing in it about offering to edit or write or proofread academic essays! I’m racking my brains and I can’t think of any words I used that even came close to even implying that! I’m a proofreader and editor and I based my wording on existing gigs from other proofreaders and editors. Furious. What a waste of my time.

I’m racking my brains

You have more than one brain?! 😮

In all serious, though, if you need further clarification on this, please contact Customer Support. We cannot help you, nor give you any details about this issue. We are not Customer Support.

I’m racking my brains

You have more than one brain?! 😮

In all serious, though, if you need further clarification on this, please contact Customer Support. We cannot help you, nor give you any details about this issue. We are not Customer Support.

I have indeed contacted customer support. But I posted here because it’s entirely possible someone else may have run into the exact same problem. There are a lot of proofreaders and editors on Fiverr. It might be that the Fiverrbots have some issue with a particular word or phrase that someone reading this board might already have identified.

I have indeed contacted customer support. But I posted here because it’s entirely possible someone else may have run into the exact same problem. There are a lot of proofreaders and editors on Fiverr. It might be that the Fiverrbots have some issue with a particular word or phrase that someone reading this board might already have identified.

Just Try and Removing the Word “Documents” from your Title and descriptions. Just say Novel or Book. Because a Document can be inspired from Academics .Novel Cannot.

Try that

Archived