Fiverr block my id and how i can withdraw my $800

emma_007

I understood that, you will find that info in the ToS, just click the link I posted and have a look.

It´s in General Terms, under Violations

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

edit: Ah, okay, when you already are in contact with Customer Service then just follow their instructions.

I understood that, you will find that info in the ToS, just click the link I posted and have a look.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

edit: Ah, okay, when you already are in contact with Customer Service then just follow their instructions.

@miiila i have open that ticket fiverr customer support and acked me to contact me after 90 days.now what i can do.please.Fiverr block my account due to my customer repoorts.as he ask me to send me personal picture

You can be optimistic about it but, read the bolded lines. I don’t think your name is Emma Alex, neither are you from the United Kingdom.

In my opinion I think you should forget about the money and move on.

You can be optimistic about it but, read the bolded lines. I don’t think your name is Emma Alex, neither are you from the United Kingdom.

In my opinion I think you should forget about the money and move on.

I don’t think your name is Emma Alex, neither are you from the United Kingdom.

@ollydave Yea I think You are true 😉

Archived