How to deal a buyer - If a buyer place an order with less requirements

nimrakhan123

Hey, Seniors i want to know from you about “If a buyer place an order with less information, delivery time near to complete and buyer not responding” in that case how to deal with order. If we cancel order it will effect on our profile indeed at the end without seller mistake.
Need help full suggestion from senior level 2 seller or TRS
Thanks
Kind regards

Hi

The way to stop it from happening is to make the question you NEED answers to compulsory in the order stage. Make that happen and you won’t end up here again!

For the situation you are in, I suggest several messages in a short space of time stressing the urgency. If this doesn’t work then you are (in my opinion) better off having a mutually agreed cancellation than a late delivery mark. Even if you wait until after the deadline, there is no guarantee that the buyer will give you all the information you need. You can wind up with both a late mark and a cancellation.

Not a great situation to be in. I feel for you.

hi…

Me too experienced in this kind of situation.

To avoid this i have clearly mentioned the order requirement and most of the customs are following this.

in your situations what i can suggest you is don’t cancel the order. you just send a message to the customer to provide you the required information and after that before the cut off time deliver a Draft work completed with what are the informations already provided you and how you understood … and also remember to mention your story as this is not the final delivery and once the the required informations were revived will send you the modified one.

hi…

Me too experienced in this kind of situation.

To avoid this i have clearly mentioned the order requirement and most of the customs are following this.

in your situations what i can suggest you is don’t cancel the order. you just send a message to the customer to provide you the required information and after that before the cut off time deliver a Draft work completed with what are the informations already provided you and how you understood … and also remember to mention your story as this is not the final delivery and once the the required informations were revived will send you the modified one.

At some point agree with you, One more thing that some time i send buyer half design or just initial design which i understand because of lack of buyer requirements i just sent him/her and also mentioned while delivering that this is just draft i am able to complete or modified it just come back with complete instructions, so at this stage some of buyer direct give us less star 3-4 star feedback without understand the situation.

At some point agree with you, One more thing that some time i send buyer half design or just initial design which i understand because of lack of buyer requirements i just sent him/her and also mentioned while delivering that this is just draft i am able to complete or modified it just come back with complete instructions, so at this stage some of buyer direct give us less star 3-4 star feedback without understand the situation.

If you mentioned as this is not final and this is how i understood from your information and you can request for modifications as how you feel to modify and all… they will not complete the job with less stars… they will request for modifications.

what you can do now is… if you have time till cutt of send him/her a message now as requesting information and you process the job as you understood if the customer provided the details before the cutt off time then you can modify it accordingly… or if not send the draft one as i mentioned… but wait till last time coz he/she could send you the required details before the cut off time.

Archived