Hi I am new to fiverr help me

swaleednasir

Orders won’t come in the moment you set them up. It’s like opening a store - what are you doing to make your services known. Some have been here for months before getting their very first order!

Visit Seller tips and My Fiverr experience categories here on the forum to pick from the vast wealth of experience. Also visit the fiverr academy to learn more about the simple things you can do to make your gigs stand out.

Good luck!
www.fiverr.com/academy

Orders won’t come in the moment you set them up. It’s like opening a store - what are you doing to make your services known. Some have been here for months before getting their very first order!

Visit Seller tips and My Fiverr experience categories here on the forum to pick from the vast wealth of experience. Also visit the fiverr academy to learn more about the simple things you can do to make your gigs stand out.

Good luck!

www.fiverr.com/academy

Thank You for your suggestion.

🙂

Read the following post, am sure you will get something out of it.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

All The Best and Happy Freelancing 🙂

Archived