Do you know how to get job related buyer request

seoexprt_sazzad

hi, everyone, I don’t know how to get the job-related buyer request. if you know then please inform me.| because i dont know

hi, everyone, I don’t know how to get the job-related buyer request. if you know then please inform me.| because i dont know

I assume you mean, “how can I get orders from Buyer Request”? Sellers get orders from BR by responding to requests from buyers. Write a great offer, and send it in response to a buyer’s request, and the buyer will decide if they want to hire you, or if they want to hire one of the other sellers that also responded.

Please keep in mind, there is no guarantee that you will get any orders from the Buyer Request section. You are going to have to work hard to earn your orders. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick, easy-money website. No freebies here. Hard work is required.

I assume you mean, “how can I get orders from Buyer Request”? Sellers get orders from BR by responding to requests from buyers. Write a great offer, and send it in response to a buyer’s request, and the buyer will decide if they want to hire you, or if they want to hire one of the other sellers that also responded.

Please keep in mind, there is no guarantee that you will get any orders from the Buyer Request section. You are going to have to work hard to earn your orders. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick, easy-money website. No freebies here. Hard work is required.

dear @jonbaas actually I don’t mean it…

I create about local listing like that google my business page or brand page

…but in the buyer section I can not see this type of work

they offer ebay or craglist list type of work…

so I want to know how can I get my niche related buyer request

dear @jonbaas actually I don’t mean it…

I create about local listing like that google my business page or brand page

…but in the buyer section I can not see this type of work

they offer ebay or craglist list type of work…

so I want to know how can I get my niche related buyer request

Are you asking if Fiverr allows sellers to create this kind of gig on their website?

Archived