Need tips on GIG making

Guest arnoldkhan1026

The answer is both simple, and challenging. Experiment. Try different things. Then, figure out who your target customers are, do some market research to determine where those target customers can be found. Then go to where those target customers are located, and creatively tell them about your services. People will not see your gigs until you tell them about those gigs.

We are not going to provide you with a step-by-step guide to being successful. YOU are going to have to set your own goals, and then figure out how to reach them. YOU need to experiment until you find what works for you. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Hard work over the course of many months will be required if you truly wish to become successful.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Get out there and be a doer!

The answer is both simple, and challenging. Experiment. Try different things. Then, figure out who your target customers are, do some market research to determine where those target customers can be found. Then go to where those target customers are located, and creatively tell them about your services. People will not see your gigs until you tell them about those gigs.

We are not going to provide you with a step-by-step guide to being successful. YOU are going to have to set your own goals, and then figure out how to reach them. YOU need to experiment until you find what works for you. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Hard work over the course of many months will be required if you truly wish to become successful.

For once you weren’t negative and i fully fully agree with all you just wrote.

Most especially the “not a rich quick website”

Guest arnoldkhan1026

Thank you. Very much appreciated it

Most especially the “not a rich quick website”

I am rarely ever negative. I just say practical things that most new “gimmie what I want” sellers don’t want to hear. 😉

If it catches your eye, it’s eye catching.

I just read a scholarly study somewhere that said Fiverr gigs that look a whole lot like other good selling Fiverr gigs end up being good selling Fiverr gigs themselves. So that “do something totally different” approach seems not to be good advice.

Archived