My account was disabled today after joining fiverr

michelle_kahn

Hi,
I joined fiverr in November and today they suspended my account. This is the email which I received: " We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled."
I created gigs with so much efforts and didn’t even start earning and this happened. It’s really heart breaking. What can be the reason. How can I get my account back.
?

got it now. I made another account in the start and then made a new fresh account and totally forgot about the previous one. coz of that sin my account disabled

got it now. I made another account in the start and then made a new fresh account and totally forgot about the previous one. coz of that sin my account disabled

I wouldn’t go as far as to call your actions a “sin”. Wrong, yes, but a sin, no. The word “sin” usually relates to spirituality or morality. Having multiple Fiverr accounts, while most definitely wrong, and against the rules of Fiverr, is not a mortal or spiritual sin. 😉

Archived