Can someone with Video Editing Experience give me Feedback

denizergeshop

Guest phantompower

Create what effect? I’m editting with sony vegas by the way.

My thought is no one needs a gig like that, if you had a 3d model of yoda who could move and maybe talk, then maybe it would work… But this is just my thought.

audio sounds ok but try to add Star Wars background musics etc… try to add little taste on it! also some kind of animation too? but now it looks like he’s BODY speaking not his mouth.

audio sounds ok but try to add Star Wars background musics etc… try to add little taste on it! also some kind of animation too? but now it looks like he’s BODY speaking not his mouth.

Not a good idea to add SW music due to copyright law.

Assuming the video is a parody and okay with copyright law (not sure though - probably safer copyright-wise with something else or user-created parodied versions) one way could be to mask off the mouth area (in your Vegas program or another), place it over the current pic and just move that up and down as he talks - actually it would likely be better to place it over a changed version that had an open mouth (or morph it if that can be done). Another option could be to load it/the face into another program that could more automatically generate a moving mouth to the audio track (such as CrazyTalk or maybe Adobe’s Character Animator).

Not a good idea to add SW music due to copyright law.

Assuming the video is a parody and okay with copyright law (not sure though - probably safer copyright-wise with something else or user-created parodied versions) one way could be to mask off the mouth area (in your Vegas program or another), place it over the current pic and just move that up and down as he talks - actually it would likely be better to place it over a changed version that had an open mouth (or morph it if that can be done). Another option could be to load it/the face into another program that could more automatically generate a moving mouth to the audio track (such as CrazyTalk or maybe Adobe’s Character Animator).

Thank you for the tip I updated the video and now I made his mouth move while he talks, Anything else I should add?

Guest phantompower

Thank you for the tip I updated the video and now I made his mouth move while he talks, Anything else I should add?

Could you make him come in slowly or fade in from black. The focus is at the middle but with the current video all light up, the focus is not obvious. As mentioned above for smoother lip sync using a 2d image try using crazytalk

Archived