Ticketing a buyer

zahraazhar53

Guest logoeasy

I understand that you want to raise a ticket with Fiverr Support, right ?
Do the following while you are logged in to your Fiverr account.

1. Click on the top right where you see your profile photo (circular round picture) and it drops down, click “Help”
  2. A new tab (page) opens. Scroll a bit down and on the right side you will see a green button “Seller Help Center” click on it
  3. On the next page that appears, scroll down and you will see “Do you still have questions ?” click on “Contact Us” right below that and then make sure that you are still signed in, otherwise click signin (or login) & login
  4. You will see “Submit a request” below it a box with drop down menu with Order Support, Account Support & more options. Select accordingly and proceed.

Fiverr Support is very good. But, provide full details and reply to any questions they may ask you in order to help you the best way.

I understand that you want to raise a ticket with Fiverr Support, right ?

Do the following while you are logged in to your Fiverr account.

1. Click on the top right where you see your profile photo (circular round picture) and it drops down, click “Help”
  2. A new tab (page) opens. Scroll a bit down and on the right side you will see a green button “Seller Help Center” click on it
  3. On the next page that appears, scroll down and you will see “Do you still have questions ?” click on “Contact Us” right below that and then make sure that you are still signed in, otherwise click signin (or login) & login
  4. You will see “Submit a request” below it a box with drop down menu with Order Support, Account Support & more options. Select accordingly and proceed.

Fiverr Support is very good. But, provide full details and reply to any questions they may ask you in order to help you the best way.

Thank you so much! It was of great help.

Guest logoeasy

Fiverr support can’t force a buyer to accept the delivered work.

Nowhere has user zahraazhar53 mentioned or even implied that he / she intends to motivate Fiverr support to “force” the buyer to accept his / her delivered work.

Let us hence not assume anything.

Fiverr support is open for all buyers and all sellers.

Guest phantompower

The message was … raise a ticket because a buyer refused to accept the final work even after several updates before the work was complete, the total number was around 8000 meaning alot of effort was put to it… So point is a cancellation is not what op has in mind, she(based on the image) wants to know how support can help solve that problem… The problem was a buyer not accepting the work… So my response

That is how I do my math, through assumption. If I don’t assume X is a number how will I find the value if X + 3 = 10

Guest logoeasy

The message was … raise a ticket because a buyer refused to accept the final work even after several updates before the work was complete, the total number was around 8000 meaning alot of effort was put to it… So point is a cancellation is not what op has in mind, she(based on the image) wants to know how support can help solve that problem… The problem was a buyer not accepting the work… So my response

That is how I do my math, through assumption. If I don’t assume X is a number how will I find the value if X + 3 = 10

If I don’t assume X is a number how will I find the value if X + 3 = 10

In “X + 3 = 10”, the question of “assuming” that X is a number, is irrelevant, because “X” has to be a number.

Your ideology of comparing that mathematical scenario with you assuming that zahraazhar53 expects Fiverr support to "force’ a buyer to accept delivered work, does not make sense.

Anyways, I still stand with my point that nowhere has user zahraazhar53 mentioned or even implied that he / she intends to motivate Fiverr support to “force” the buyer to accept his / her delivered work.

Archived