Offer sevices in buyer request section

faizan6495

Hi, I have noticed that some people offer their services in buyer request section. Is Fiverr T&C allowed such buyer requests to offer services not project?

Hi, I have noticed that some people offer their services in buyer request section. Is Fiverr T&C allowed such buyer requests to offer services not project?

I see. You are very observant. If you had read the forums before posting this, you’d see that other people have notice this same thing… a year ago. 😉

As has been said many times, Buyers Request is ONLY for buyers to post ads, and Sellers to respond to those ads. Sellers should NOT be posting spam in the BR section.

I see. You are very observant. If you had read the forums before posting this, you’d see that other people have notice this same thing… a year ago. 😉

As has been said many times, Buyers Request is ONLY for buyers to post ads, and Sellers to respond to those ads. Sellers should NOT be posting spam in the BR section.

😀 you are right jonbaas I noticed this late actually I am new in this forum and didn’t read the old stuff.

Archived