Gig support! Need help

aumstech

https://www.fiverr.com/aumstech/fix-wordpress-hacked-website-and-clean-malware-virus?funnel=40a17a0b-3d28-41f9-b06a-de8d50a042c8

Hello everyone,

This is my wordpress hacked service gig. When you will search for “wordpress hacked” you will find it at very first page in top two rows . Still my impressions are going down day by day . Asked fiverr for help but they didnt replied me satisfying answers.
This is happening from last month.
Please advise.
What should i do?

https://www.fiverr.com/aumstech/fix-wordpress-hacked-website-and-clean-malware-virus?funnel=40a17a0b-3d28-41f9-b06a-de8d50a042c8

Hello everyone,

This is my wordpress hacked service gig. When you will search for “wordpress hacked” you will find it at very first page in top two rows . Still my impressions are going down day by day . Asked fiverr for help but they didnt replied me satisfying answers.

This is happening from last month.

Please advise.

What should i do?

Asked fiverr for help but they didnt replied me satisfying answers.

Well, that might be your problem. You’re expecting people to give you answers that YOU want to hear. The world, and business, rarely work this way. I am 100% certain that if Fiverr provided you with answers to your questions, you should have listened to them, and followed their advice. We’re not going to tell you anything different here on the forums. In fact, we might just tell you to go ask Fiverr. 😉

Asked fiverr for help but they didnt replied me satisfying answers.

Well, that might be your problem. You’re expecting people to give you answers that YOU want to hear. The world, and business, rarely work this way. I am 100% certain that if Fiverr provided you with answers to your questions, you should have listened to them, and followed their advice. We’re not going to tell you anything different here on the forums. In fact, we might just tell you to go ask Fiverr. 😉

Very knowledgeable person.

Thanks.😅

Archived