If there is just ONE thing you could change about Fiverr, what would it be any why?

simplyjo

Guest tn5rr2012

I separate the gigs by country and language. I understand English is the chosen language but I also believe that sellers would be able to have a higher success rate if they could post their gigs in their native language

Guest tn5rr2012

I separate the gigs by country and language. I understand English is the chosen language but I also believe that sellers would be able to have a higher success rate if they could post their gigs in their native language

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @kim_talented: If I’m not mistaken you can do this by reporting them, there’s a button on the conversation pages (not sure if on the order page) that says report. If you state your reasons appropriately fiverr will block the user from contacting you (i’ve done it once or twice, I’m not entirely sure if they actually block them from contacting you but after I did this I didn’t receive any orders/messages from that buyer).

Reply to @kim_talented: If I’m not mistaken you can do this by reporting them, there’s a button on the conversation pages (not sure if on the order page) that says report. If you state your reasons appropriately fiverr will block the user from contacting you (i’ve done it once or twice, I’m not entirely sure if they actually block them from contacting you but after I did this I didn’t receive any orders/messages from that buyer).

Wow some of the options suggested are already in place… so it seems Fiverr is really gearing up 🙂

I have one more important thing I would like changed -

Having an option to “edit” my gig if rejected by Fiverr editors at a later stage. Sometimes, I have gigs with 100+ positive feedbacks and it gets rejected by Fiverr after several months. The only option I get then is to DELETE the gig instead of having an option to edit it and change what the editors didn’t like about it. I lose all feedbacks , collects, bookmarks, and trust I build up. This happened to my TOP selling gigs at times and its really frustrating to start all over again. Has it happened to anyone else?

Wow some of the options suggested are already in place… so it seems Fiverr is really gearing up 🙂

Having an option to “edit” my gig if rejected by Fiverr editors at a later stage. Sometimes, I have gigs with 100+ positive feedbacks and it gets rejected by Fiverr after several months. The only option I get then is to DELETE the gig instead of having an option to edit it and change what the editors didn’t like about it. I lose all feedbacks , collects, bookmarks, and trust I build up. This happened to my TOP selling gigs at times and its really frustrating to start all over again. Has it happened to anyone else?

Archived