Fiverr app notifications are at least an hour late?

misscrystal

I get notifications that seem to have nothing to do with anything. I am guessing they are from at least an hour previous to when an event on fiverr happened but I’m not sure.

Sometimes I get ten notifications all in a row, my phone goes crazy, but when I come to the site there is no apparent reason for it. Does this happen to anyone else?

I get notifications that seem to have nothing to do with anything. I am guessing they are from at least an hour previous to when an event on fiverr happened but I’m not sure.

Sometimes I get ten notifications all in a row, my phone goes crazy, but when I come to the site there is no apparent reason for it. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sometimes I get ten notifications all in a row, my phone goes crazy

Same thing here, but it’s because I rarely open the app. I had to forcefully shutdown my phone because the notifications were flooding my phone 😱

I get notifications that seem to have nothing to do with anything.

Weird thing is that I get messages from FB a few days later 😅

Sometimes I get ten notifications all in a row, my phone goes crazy

Same thing here, but it’s because I rarely open the app. I had to forcefully shutdown my phone because the notifications were flooding my phone 😱

I get notifications that seem to have nothing to do with anything.

Weird thing is that I get messages from FB a few days later 😅

They go off when I’m asleep and wake me up. Nothing to explain why. I have to shut down my phone so I can sleep. I’m starting to think they are just random.

Archived