Sellers stop worrying so hard about cancelling orders when you need to

misscrystal

Every day sellers ask on the forum about the need to cancel orders but are terrified to do so.

Just accept that you have to cancel sometimes and do it.

Most of the time if you don’t do it too much it won’t affect anything and you really have no choice so go ahead and cancel. Stop worrying so much about it.

Every day sellers ask on the forum about the need to cancel orders but are terrified to do so.

Just accept that you have to cancel sometimes and do it.

Most of the time if you don’t do it too much it won’t affect anything and you really have no choice so go ahead and cancel. Stop worrying so much about it.

JSBTl.gif.c5aca9052eac88c41681bab3cdab9b0f.gif

Phew! I’m glad I’m not the only one with the same sentiments. Sure, working it out with the buyer is the best course of action, but sometimes cancellation is the BEST action to avoid a major 🚆 wreck. Fearing cancels, fearing buyers is just not good for business. They’ll use it as ammo to own you, pretty much.

Totally agree.

If someone is cancelling a huge amount of orders then they have to accept that something they are doing is causing it and they need to check it out and make the changes necessary.

10.1% or 11% isn’t a huge amount (a huge percentage), but it’s enough (or will be) for you to drop Fiverr Levels etc.

10.1% or 11% isn’t a huge amount (a huge percentage), but it’s enough (or will be) for you to drop Fiverr Levels etc.

I’m dubious that people will be demoted for minor infringements to be honest. If someone cancels 6 out of 50 orders in two months but all their other stats are fine, I seriously cant see them being demoted. Just my own thought.

I’m dubious that people will be demoted for minor infringements to be honest. If someone cancels 6 out of 50 orders in two months but all their other stats are fine, I seriously cant see them being demoted. Just my own thought.

I agree, it’s not very logical, as it means for each review, which is monthly I believe, a seller could go up and down a level each month, which is super confusing.

Archived