Need some advice!

anon17757046

Hello all,

I am close to a 100 reviews but I feel I am not growing as much as I expected. Could someone perhaps take a look on my gigs from a buyers perspective and let me know if there’s anything I could improve?

The gig link below is my best seller:
favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Thanks for your help! 🙂

Hmm… It’s very hard to say when I have absolutely 0 knowledge about your field. Maybe it’s just a small market… are there people who know what a “cpanel” is but cannot fix it themselves? It sounds pretty technical, so I would assume people working with it wouldn’t need to hire somebody else. Idk, maybe I’m wrong and it’s a huge market lol

I cannot comment on your pricing either, because I have no idea what you do. Is there a reason why you only offer one package instead of 3?

• 2 months later...

I just got a customer that ordered 6 gigs with me over the course of 4 days for a total of 210$. The buyer seems happy with my results but this influx of orders makes me anxious for this being fraud.

What’s a good way to assess this situation? I tried to get in touch with him but he doesn’t respond to any of my messages.

Just ask him to wait to place more orders until he checks with you. If he is a top buyer you have nothing to worry about most likely.

I asked him but he just keeps placing orders. And so far I’ll just continue doing them cause I don’t feel like canceling the orders. On the other hand, I’m afraid all this work will go in vain if he’s indeed a scam. Anyways he’s a buyer since 2014 and I don’t see any bad reviews so I’ll just wait and see 🙂

Thanks Crystal!

I asked him but he just keeps placing orders. And so far I’ll just continue doing them cause I don’t feel like canceling the orders. On the other hand, I’m afraid all this work will go in vain if he’s indeed a scam. Anyways he’s a buyer since 2014 and I don’t see any bad reviews so I’ll just wait and see 🙂

Thanks Crystal!

I don’t actually see a problem here. You have a Top Buyer who is continually ordering from you. Hope for the best, will there be scammers?, yes, will they be one in 500, yes.

You may have just developed a steady customer.

Archived