Could a Smart Person Please Give My Pictures And My Gig Feedback

denizergeshop

I make really hectic and cool photoshop images that look very colorful and kinda look like illusions. I wanna know if my Gig needs any work. Thank you.

favicon.icoFiverr.com
20d5db724e17605fcf5c828373edfaa5fc3b58c1.jpg

denizergeshop : I will make you a crazy banner or picture in photoshop for $5 on...

For only $5, denizergeshop will make you a crazy banner or picture in photoshop. | I will Photoshop you a Creative looking Image or Banner. They have a 3D look to them and have a really crazy coloring look. I | On Fiverr.com

Your request is rather vague. What kind of “work” are you asking for help with?

Please know that, while we might be able to offer ideas for improvement, our feedback cannot, and will not, guarantee that you’ll suddenly start making sales. We have no control over your level of success. You’re going to have to manage that on your own.

Your request is rather vague. What kind of “work” are you asking for help with?

Please know that, while we might be able to offer ideas for improvement, our feedback cannot, and will not, guarantee that you’ll suddenly start making sales. We have no control over your level of success. You’re going to have to manage that on your own.

I just wanna know if It seems like I’m missing something

Perhaps you can tell us what you think you’re missing. Asking us to take a look at your gigs, and fix them for you isn’t our responsibility. But if you were more specific with your request, it might be easier for us to offer you some constructive feedback.

Perhaps you can tell us what you think you’re missing. Asking us to take a look at your gigs, and fix them for you isn’t our responsibility. But if you were more specific with your request, it might be easier for us to offer you some constructive feedback.

Oh I’m sorry, I feel like I have a bad title or My thumbnail is wrong or that my prices are bad. Could you say anything about those?

Oh I’m sorry, I feel like I have a bad title or My thumbnail is wrong or that my prices are bad. Could you say anything about those?

Well, your current gig image hurts my eyes. It reminds me of what a 3D movie looks like without the 3D glasses. That may appeal to some people, but I wonder if maybe that would only be a small number of people – and you’re going to have to work even harder to find those people.

Your title seems fine. That really is a “crazy banner” service. 😉

As far as your prices, it’s a bit of a misnomer to ask if “the prices are bad”. You can price your gig packages at whatever price you wish. The question you need to ask yourself is if you think there are enough people that will want to pay you those prices for those “crazy banners”.

Just because you have a gig, doesn’t mean you’ll get orders from your gig. There’s a lot more that goes into business than tossing a service out into the ether, and expecting people to come flooding to your service and making you rich. You need to know your market, you need to know your customer base, and you need to know where those two things intersect.

Archived