What Conversion Services do customers want?

nortonweir

True. But i was hoping for something a bit more helpful.

Do you have any experience with the topic of conversions? That would help; any conversations you might have had regarding that

Do you have any experience with the topic of conversions?

EDIT: (Paragraph removed by jonbaas due to misreading the “conversions” as "conversations:)

Like I said, if you want to know what your customers want… ask your customers. We are not your customers here on these forums. We are sellers, just like you. We have our own customers. You have yours. Take the time to do some market research, and you will know what your target customers are looking for.

We will not do your work for you.

Do you have any experience with the topic of conversions?

EDIT: (Paragraph removed by jonbaas due to misreading the “conversions” as "conversations:)

Like I said, if you want to know what your customers want… ask your customers. We are not your customers here on these forums. We are sellers, just like you. We have our own customers. You have yours. Take the time to do some market research, and you will know what your target customers are looking for.

We will not do your work for you.

Ok thank you sir

and i asked about conversions not conversations

They (different customers) probably would like all those categories. You could post offers in buyer requests. You could create conversion gigs in each of the main categories (maybe combine some like audio/video) so you see the appropriate buyer requests for each category and can price more specifically.

They (different customers) probably would like all those categories. You could post offers in buyer requests. You could create conversion gigs in each of the main categories (maybe combine some like audio/video) so you see the appropriate buyer requests for each category and can price more specifically.

Thank you that was helpful. I’ll definitely do that

Archived