Incomplete Orders - Cancel or no?

czarekpiast

Hi!
Recently I read something about situation like that on the forum and I’m a little bit confused. I want to ask you guys, what are your experiences and what I should do.

I have two orders which are marked as ‘incomplete’ so the clock for them never started. One of it is seller who order something without contacting me and he’s offline for 3 months now (he ordered in August).
Second one is someone who accept my Custom Offer but never go through order inquiries. Of course I told him (in private message) that he need to answer some questions in order page to make it start - he never answer to it and was offline for long time. Now I see that he was offline 16 hours ago so I’m pretty sure that he’s using fiverr.

Here comes the question - what I should do about this orders? Try to cancel them or leave them as they are? Someone sahre his experience here on forum that after seller canceled incomplete order his views dropped violently.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thank you so much for answer! I think I will just contact CS then. I didn’t spend any time on first guy who didn’t contact me and if second seller didn’t complete order even after I contact him about it - it seems that he just don’t want to get it done.
Once again, thank you so much for your help 🙂 I consider this topic as closed.

In my opinion, you should get rid of them. 😉 One is to contact CS and they will remove it, but if you have enough information, you can also click “I have all information I need to start this order” and you can start the clock by yourself. 😉

This is potentially a genius idea. But… Bit risky.

Archived