How Many Peoples Are Happy To See New Level System Criteria?

smartdezigner4u

I am very happy to know it. In fact, I had met the criteria of top rated seller for more than 4 years, but every time I asked the support team, they tell me top rated seller will be picked up by editor manually. Then I ask them what is the criteria of top rated seller, they did not tell me, just tell me that I should wait until the editor found me. Now, it is really a good new that there is a clear criteria as a reference.

I’m not happy. I struggle with order completion rate. What would you do if your most popular gig, the one that makes you the most money, is also the one where buyers are most likely to demand a refund?

I can’t get rid of that gig, I have 17 gig, but that one makes over 50% of my monthly income.

But it will help to make fiverr as a better Freelance Platform

in my point of view

I am very happy to know it. In fact, I had met the criteria of top rated seller for more than 4 years, but every time I asked the support team, they tell me top rated seller will be picked up by editor manually. Then I ask them what is the criteria of top rated seller, they did not tell me, just tell me that I should wait until the editor found me. Now, it is really a good new that there is a clear criteria as a reference.

but in the end they will munual select top rated sellers from those profiles who earned $20 and the quality of work is perfect of the orders that were completed by the seller

I wish You best of luck For your journey i hope and pray for you, that you will get TOP Rated Seller Badge in JAN 2018 @nativechina

But it will help to make fiverr as a better Freelance Platform

in my point of view

No, it won’t make Fiverr better. The requirements are unrealistic. If it was 80% I would understand, but 90%? Come on! If I get 100 orders and 20 cancellations, my order completion rate is 80%.

If you get 4 orders and 2 cancel, your completion rate is 50%.

You don’t make Fiverr better by hurting the sellers! Who’s going to create subjective gigs if it leads to higher cancellation rates? I can’t make money from proofreading, I need to do other gigs that are more dangerous but far more lucrative.

What’s the point of becoming TRS if they’re just going to demote you the minute your stats aren’t perfect?

Archived