New Level System

mustafaalibaigm

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And i guess its also Transparent now …some sellers who are just enjoying the benefits of some levels without worrying abt customer service will face a tough time 🙂

Exactly for those who exchange orders and grab level 2 sellers badge they will get tough time

And i like this because it will helpful for fiverr to make this as a better freelance platform

Now few seller fall down their ranking who are not active and competition will be increased because all seller have to maintain their service quality for remain their existing level and get forward to next level.

That’s great i love this 2018 will be great for all of hard workers

I hope their dreams will come true 😉

Not a fan of two things.

1. 90% response rate. I DO respond to all messages, but not always within a couple hours. Why? I’m sorry but aside from Fiverr, I work TWO jobs. One of them is spending time with a man who has Autism. He needs to be watched; I can’t very well be responding to Fiverr messages to avoid a bad rating and in the meantime, he takes off on me in a mall or something. I shouldn’t be punished for situations beyond my control, which is that I am not always in a position where I can reply to people within 2 hours or less, ESPECIALLY if they message me after bedtime. Given that people on Fiverr come from all different time zones, this happens quite a bit. Can’t tell you how many times someone has messaged me at midnight in NY and I wake up to message threads like this:

“I need to write something for me.”

"Can you do it?’

“HELLO???”

1. I don’t like 90% completion rate either, especially if a cancellation is mutual. They need to take more into consideration than this black and white approach.

I am going to have to re-think how I do my orders. I draw custom illustrations that take a long time. I need customer feedback on my sketches before I finish the illustrations. They can chew up all my time or even go over time. The customer is still happy even if we go over time. These are not $5 orders. They want it right.

Why can’t we have a process to request a time extension? I am going to lose Level 2 status over this.

Guest voiceoverphil

Same’s the case with the 90% part,hope I meet all conditions by my next evaluation.

I just went to 89% response, which by the way is not correct in my opinion since I cannot find a single thing I haven’t responded to (see my rant), but I would have dropped a level under the new system.

I’ve been on Fiverr since 2013. Maintained excellent ratings (except for that one order I wasn’t able to deliver during a family emergency). Business is slow for me now, but I can count on returning clients who contact me for a project maybe thrice a year.

With the new level’s 60-day window, I’m afraid I’ll be downgraded to Level 1.

I am going to have to re-think how I do my orders. I draw custom illustrations that take a long time. I need customer feedback on my sketches before I finish the illustrations. They can chew up all my time or even go over time. The customer is still happy even if we go over time. These are not $5 orders. They want it right.

Why can’t we have a process to request a time extension? I am going to lose Level 2 status over this.

There is a process to request time extension. Click on resolution and follow the on screen prompt, at the end it will ask you how many days you wish to add and tell you to give your client a reason. I have used it a couple of times usually when the client provided complete information days after the order started

I’ve been on Fiverr since 2013. Maintained excellent ratings (except for that one order I wasn’t able to deliver during a family emergency). Business is slow for me now, but I can count on returning clients who contact me for a project maybe thrice a year.

With the new level’s 60-day window, I’m afraid I’ll be downgraded to Level 1.

Wich is why this system is bad… It punish you for not being one of fiverr’s favorite seller on the top 3 of the listing… Its not fair, even if you work hard and have a very good completion and rate system… If sellers are being “demoted” like this, then fiverr needs to take care of the bad (for not using a bad word) buyers they have, for every bad seller there’s a hundred bad buyer over here…

No, I hate being constrained to “monthly evaluations”, and seriously? Money goals? Way to show your true face, Fiverr, but if that’s how you want to play, then I rather being demoted to just Seller for the rest of my life. I’m not gonna let these new standards hold a weight over my life. I’ve got enough going on without all this…stuff.

No, I hate being constrained to “monthly evaluations”, and seriously? Money goals? Way to show your true face, Fiverr, but if that’s how you want to play, then I rather being demoted to just Seller for the rest of my life. I’m not gonna let these new standards hold a weight over my life. I’ve got enough going on without all this…stuff.

I could not agree more. I think Fiverr is at risk of misunderstanding creatives, who choose to live the way they do because they are different.

Oh, only if the response rate wasn’t an absolute joke… I seriously don’t know how Fiverr thinks it can add to the equation, seeing as it’s terribly unreliable. At least, that’s been my experience.

Furthermore, the fact usually buyers purchse my gig without reading the description (which leads to mutual cancellation) also affects the completion rate. And well, I’m in no way responsible of buyers ordering stuff not offered in the gig, nor should it affect my rating.

Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I think Fiverr created another update without thinking much about it. 😉 Why can’t they firstly present the feature, see feedback, fix issues and then release it? 😉 It would make us happy, they wouldn’t have to read all this ranting from hundreds of people and it would make this platform better with every update. 😉 Constant updates and evolution of platform is a need, but those updates should have a purpose to make it better, not just to change something.

But we sellers and buyers, do have power, so if we rant enough, they will see it - so don’t stop the rant. 🙂

So I reviewed new levels things and I am noticing an issue already that has before had NO affect on us and that is mutual cancellations…my completion rate is currently 85%…this is due to mutual cancellations where the client ordered something by accident or did not pay enough and decided to cancel…WHY SHOULD THIS AFFECT OUR LEVEL? We have asked before if things like that affect our account and now they will hold a huge weight on our level??? This makes no sense to us. We are trying to continue to do business on this site but being backed into a corner with issues like this. What are we supposed to do in those situations? We can’t simply not cancel someones order and keep money for no reason…has any thought gone into this situation with new levels system? We have been on here 5 years now and because other people want to cancel we might lose our TRS status we worked so hard for? Having a real hard time understanding the logic on this one…please let me know if I am not understanding the new system correctly. Thank you!

Agreed with this comment.

There are times where late deliveries cannot be avoided. I had someone order a gig and then drag their feet to provide me the materials necessary to complete the job.

A 90% on time delivery rate looks good on paper, but for people working on real projects, with real clients who run businesses, it’s not a realistic mark to meet without inflating the delivery window for the sake of meeting a benchmark. This is especially the case when you are waiting for a client’s revisions.

Sometimes the buyer will take days or weeks to get back to you.

Hopefully when you’re up for review, someone is actually looking at the situation beyond the number.

Agreed with this comment.

There are times where late deliveries cannot be avoided. I had someone order a gig and then drag their feet to provide me the materials necessary to complete the job.

A 90% on time delivery rate looks good on paper, but for people working on real projects, with real clients who run businesses, it’s not a realistic mark to meet without inflating the delivery window for the sake of meeting a benchmark. This is especially the case when you are waiting for a client’s revisions.

Sometimes the buyer will take days or weeks to get back to you.

Hopefully when you’re up for review, someone is actually looking at the situation beyond the number.

Not even talking about the ones that do not rate orders at all…

Yes, I think Fiverr created another update without thinking much about it. 😉 Why can’t they firstly present the feature, see feedback, fix issues and then release it? 😉 It would make us happy, they wouldn’t have to read all this ranting from hundreds of people and it would make this platform better with every update. 😉 Constant updates and evolution of platform is a need, but those updates should have a purpose to make it better, not just to change something.

But we sellers and buyers, do have power, so if we rant enough, they will see it - so don’t stop the rant. 🙂

Capture.JPG.d79b064e57674cea482c94288acb78df.JPG

The general response I have gotten every time something like this happens where sellers are impacted negatively. Response rate and mutual cancellations…there are too many factors that Fiverr is not thinking about which ends up punishing sellers. Will they forward it? Will they change it? Probably not.

Not even talking about the ones that do not rate orders at all…

This. Even if I include a note in my delivery saying “feedback is helpful” and if you can “please rate our transaction when it is most convenient for you,” some buyers don’t leave ratings.

Archived