New Level System

mustafaalibaigm

I think they changed that now but before you could get into the Seller Success Program even if you were a Level 1 Seller.

Well, it is/was kind of secret thing, not explained or even mentioned anywhere till now. So I did know about it, but I still don’t know how it works or how to get into it. 🙂

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that’s great for you. Wish you all the best.

thanks 🙂 but I’m not expecting anything now - i lossed my all expectation to fiverr - because fiverr never recognize me for trs. hope so this time will…

I just doing normal job delivery and completing my all orders currently without any expectation. 😊

So now that response rate will play a part in demoting your level, does that mean Fiverr will fix the response rate bug that’s been going strong for at least 2 years, or will I get demoted because of Fiverr’s inability to deal with it? Will Fiverr fix the unfair cancellation rate policy, where sellers are blamed for customer errors, or will I get demoted because of the buyers’ mistakes?

Or in other words, will levels now rate Fiverr’s and Customers’ errors instead of seller quality?

Good one, Fiverr. :roll_eyes:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/all-about-order-completion

Mutual cancellations should have NO weight or factoring with new level system. People buy and return stuff all the time in the real world and the business is not penalized for it…are they? 99.9 percent of out cancellations are due to buyer error or reasons not having to do with us. I can understand if they were due to LATE deliveries or other actual reasons to do with seller but mutual ones should have no factor in this. We are in jeopardy of losing TRS for others actions or choices and have been doing business here for 5 years and the quality of our work, feedback, and standings with our return clients should hold more weight than buyers deciding they don’t need or do not want to spend more money.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/all-about-order-completion

Mutual cancellations should have NO weight or factoring with new level system. People buy and return stuff all the time in the real world and the business is not penalized for it…are they? 99.9 percent of out cancellations are due to buyer error or reasons not having to do with us. I can understand if they were due to LATE deliveries or other actual reasons to do with seller but mutual ones should have no factor in this. We are in jeopardy of losing TRS for others actions or choices and have been doing business here for 5 years and the quality of our work, feedback, and standings with our return clients should hold more weight than buyers deciding they don’t need or do not want to spend more money.

Exactly! The new system is completely unfair:

I’ll be evaluated on January and these issues hurt me:

Order Completion Rate

Complete 90% of your orders, over the course of 60 days

(My current rate is 84%)

Rating

Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 day

(my current rating is 4.7)

Does that mean I’ll be demoted to level 2? I’m already exceeding the standards in every other category. My response rate and delivery rate are at 100%. I have earned more than $20,000 from completed orders, have avoided receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days, my ratings are as follow:

Communication With Seller 4.8

Service as Described 4.8

Buy Again or Recommend 4.6

This is because my most popular gig which is 100% subjective. If they don’t like my work, they won’t buy again or recommend. I’m sure logo makers have the same issues I do.

So I reviewed new levels things and I am noticing an issue already that has before had NO affect on us and that is mutual cancellations…my completion rate is currently 85%…this is due to mutual cancellations where the client ordered something by accident or did not pay enough and decided to cancel…WHY SHOULD THIS AFFECT OUR LEVEL? We have asked before if things like that affect our account and now they will hold a huge weight on our level??? This makes no sense to us. We are trying to continue to do business on this site but being backed into a corner with issues like this. What are we supposed to do in those situations? We can’t simply not cancel someones order and keep money for no reason…has any thought gone into this situation with new levels system? We have been on here 5 years now and because other people want to cancel we might lose our TRS status we worked so hard for? Having a real hard time understanding the logic on this one…please let me know if I am not understanding the new system correctly. Thank you!

se let me know if I am not understanding the new system correctl

That’s totally true. That should not affect on rankings!

I have an order of 4 months, which has not even started since the buyer does not answer. And that is not first time.

Archived