New Level System

mustafaalibaigm

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally, just got the notification. Was the criteria to earn 20K and have 100 orders there before, in order to become Top Rated Seller?

Yup but wasn’t visible to you like it is now, the new system is good. I only have to complete 20k sales to get evaluated for “Top Seller” badge. Remember it’s NOT guaranteed even if you passed all conditions.

😕 I like that changes are made, but I don’t like this change that much. 😉 They should introduce more levels in my opinion. I’m currently level 2 seller and I will stay at this level for a long time as earning $20.000 is simply a lot. So yea, I know what my goal is and I like that, but it’s long-term goal, I would like some shorter term goals… like earning $1500 + 100 orders, then $5000 + 200 orders, then $10.000 + 300 orders and maybe then $20.000. 😉 Also, I don’t think money should be the main reason for becoming a top rated seller, I think it should be a combination, and 100 completed orders for top rates seller isn’t enough in my opinion. It should be 500 orders for example.

Another thing that I don’t like is very strict rules for maintaining your level status. 😉 I got 2 late orders lately on my stats because of non-responsive buyers, and as I don’t that much orders yet, that’s under 90%. 😉

😕 I like that changes are made, but I don’t like this change that much. 😉 They should introduce more levels in my opinion. I’m currently level 2 seller and I will stay at this level for a long time as earning $20.000 is simply a lot. So yea, I know what my goal is and I like that, but it’s long-term goal, I would like some shorter term goals… like earning $1500 + 100 orders, then $5000 + 200 orders, then $10.000 + 300 orders and maybe then $20.000. 😉 Also, I don’t think money should be the main reason for becoming a top rated seller, I think it should be a combination, and 100 completed orders for top rates seller isn’t enough in my opinion. It should be 500 orders for example.

Another thing that I don’t like is very strict rules for maintaining your level status. 😉 I got 2 late orders lately on my stats because of non-responsive buyers, and as I don’t that much orders yet, that’s under 90%. 😉

Same’s the case with the 90% part,hope I meet all conditions by my next evaluation.

Yup but wasn’t visible to you like it is now, the new system is good. I only have to complete 20k sales to get evaluated for “Top Seller” badge. Remember it’s NOT guaranteed even if you passed all conditions.

Yeah it gives a much clearer picture now. I’m closing in on the 100 orders, slowly going to reach for 20K sales haha. Good Luck!

So I reviewed new levels things and I am noticing an issue already that has before had NO affect on us and that is mutual cancellations…my completion rate is currently 85%…this is due to mutual cancellations where the client ordered something by accident or did not pay enough and decided to cancel…WHY SHOULD THIS AFFECT OUR LEVEL? We have asked before if things like that affect our account and now they will hold a huge weight on our level??? This makes no sense to us. We are trying to continue to do business on this site but being backed into a corner with issues like this. What are we supposed to do in those situations? We can’t simply not cancel someones order and keep money for no reason…has any thought gone into this situation with new levels system? We have been on here 5 years now and because other people want to cancel we might lose our TRS status we worked so hard for? Having a real hard time understanding the logic on this one…please let me know if I am not understanding the new system correctly. Thank you!

Huh, according to new standards, there will be far less level 2 sellers too. 😉 It’s required to earn $2000…

But I do like that we (level 2 sellers) are now also eligible for Customer Success program, so I hope I get my manager soon.

Customer Success program

Didn’t hear about this!

Huh, according to new standards, there will be far less level 2 sellers too. 😉 It’s required to earn $2000…

But I do like that we (level 2 sellers) are now also eligible for Customer Success program, so I hope I get my manager soon.

I think they changed that now but before you could get into the Seller Success Program even if you were a Level 1 Seller.

TOP RATED SELLERS are Handpicked from Editorial Team.

But these are the conditions for nominate as TOP RATED SELLERS

Selling Seniority
Complete at least 180 days as a Level Two seller

Orders
Receive and complete at least 100 orders

Earnings
Earn at least $20,000 from completed orders

Days Without Warnings
Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days

These are the TOP PRIORITIES to Nominate as TOP RATED SELLER, but Editorial team will handpicked the Best Sellers based on those terms. I wish you all the best who are Nominated for TRS.

Archived