They DO NOT place order intentionally!

rushdiaakhan

Some buyers sends 100s of messages regarding order. Before placing the order they want to see how the final product will be. And when you feel that they are finally convinced, you send a custom order. They will never accept it.

Some buyers sends 100s of messages regarding order. Before placing the order they want to see how the final product will be. And when you feel that they are finally convinced, you send a custom order. They will never accept it.

Don’t work for free. I don’t understand why this is such a hard concept for certain sellers. Your work is valuable. If someone is not willing to place an order and purchase your services, then they’re not worth working for.

You have nothing to prove to people whose only goal is to steal your work.

Do not work for free.

Don’t work for free. I don’t understand why this is such a hard concept for certain sellers. Your work is valuable. If someone is not willing to place an order and purchase your services, then they’re not worth working for.

Do not work for free.

I do agree with you @jonbaas you’re the man 😎

I’ve had this issues for many times. Buyers even explained the design concepts they wanna have and also gave me their company details and all. When I’ve told them to place an order and then I’ll work, they’ve not replied since then. I don’t know how they think and what they actually wants from this ! 😕

I’ve had this issues for many times. Buyers even explained the design concepts they wanna have and also gave me their company details and all. When I’ve told them to place an order and then I’ll work, they’ve not replied since then. I don’t know how they think and what they actually wants from this ! 😕

Do not work for free.

It’s tough to make people understand. Sometimes they ask you in a way that they have a doubt about your ability… only then sellers send them things to make them understand that they are capable of doing this…

Archived