Our experience with new function on fiverr - Milestones: Deliver gradually in steps

rankwinz

This is a very convenient function for orders that cost more than $ 100 and are executed step by step.

Here is screen of Milestones function when you create it:
Screenshot_1.jpg.4b54d79876f0fe3280367e95c6be33eb.jpg

And here is how looks your order with this function:

Screenshot_2.jpg.23c794df499caea438f64e5ba9865ca7.jpg

You can see 3 steps (but can be more if need) every step have it own time delivery. I mean for first step you have 7 days, when you deliver and after client accept your work, then will start second step with other time delivery, depend how many days you will chose (on screen is 7 days) and so on for next steps.

Here is one minus (if this may say) money for order you will get when all steps will be done and order will get status complete!

Also this function have and pluses, for example: based on our experience often clients ask for part refund of money during work process by many reasons and you cant do this with simple offer, but with new functions (Milestones: Deliver gradually in steps) you can refund one or two parts of money to client.

Example
You are on last step but first 2 steps was delivered, this mean you can refund money only for last step, other money will remain for you.

Hope our experience will help you in furure!
Good luck in business for all:wink:

Amazing Feature!! Where I could Find this feature ?

Enter in your message box choose client for which you want create offer now look at my attached screenshots!

and next

I see nothing, but maybe I will get this feature later or after I rise up the price.

1203716868_ScreenShot2017-11-09at9_31_37PM.png.a93593b470cd32a1336b9701a263ca51.png

But, Thanks for showing me this awesome feature! 😎

Archived