Suggetions and advice

redehub

I collected an offer from a user after series of problem from the file submitted and the platform i was able to help him complete the task but some images where not linked to products(the task is about setting up his online store). i told him i automated the matching of images to products that i can help him manually check the images he accepted and payed for another gig. After checking i was able to get 192 product images more (previously got 453) leaving about 900+ products images. Now he said i fooled him, i have done the task, i cant produce the product image because i don’t have it, he accused of fooling him and talking about refund, i need your advice.

I collected an offer from a user after series of problem from the file submitted and the platform i was able to help him complete the task but some images where not linked to products(the task is about setting up his online store). i told him i automated the matching of images to products that i can help him manually check the images he accepted and payed for another gig. After checking i was able to get 192 product images more (previously got 453) leaving about 900+ products images. Now he said i fooled him, i have done the task, i cant produce the product image because i don’t have it, he accused of fooling him and talking about refund, i need your advice.

he accused of fooling him and talking about refund,

I don’t see details that would explain how he thinks he got fooled but if you did the work as you promised to do it then don’t give him a refund.

If you did NOT do what you said you would do then give him a refund.

So it all depends on if you did what you said you would do in your gig. If you did, do not give him a refund. Explain to him you did what your gig said you would do.

he accused of fooling him and talking about refund,

I don’t see details that would explain how he thinks he got fooled but if you did the work as you promised to do it then don’t give him a refund.

If you did NOT do what you said you would do then give him a refund.

So it all depends on if you did what you said you would do in your gig. If you did, do not give him a refund. Explain to him you did what your gig said you would do.

Thanks. i did what the gig described and even more. Thanks for the advice

Archived