Buying fiverr gig though i'm a seller

john_mickel

Hello all. I have a question for all of you and if you can please give the best answer. We sometimes have time and other problems. So sometimes we have to buy other same categories gig from another seller. Is there any problem if i buy gigs from another seller on my category? Is there any restrictions? Please send me the best answer if you know it.

If you are genuinely using the product, then there is no problem there.

If you are joining together with other sellers to buy each other gigs to inject good ratings, then you are dead to me and all other new sellers out there trying to earn an honest side hustle. (And I hope Fiverr catches you and blocks your account.)

If you are genuinely using the product, then there is no problem there.

If you are joining together with other sellers to buy each other gigs to inject good ratings, then you are dead to me and all other new sellers out there trying to earn an honest side hustle. (And I hope Fiverr catches you and blocks your account.)

One of the sellers sent me a message asking me to be a part of it 😦

One of the sellers sent me a message asking me to be a part of it 😦

I’ve seen people post on Quora saying that is how you can improve your gigs.

They are doing it to trade reviews!

It’s people like that that make my stomach curl. They take advantage of the system that I am trying to work so hard to succeed in.

Especially now that Fiverr has changed their default category view to be “Avg. Customer Review” instead of “Recommended”.

My gigs are way towards the bottom of that pile. Working with social media and paid advertising to get things up.

Two graphic designers, sellers on fiverr, buy works from me and there is no problem… But the problem arises when you buy from him and he then buys from you. And that is Abusing fiver rules. So if you are Abuser you will be banned from fiverr site but if you only want to buy something because you dont have time to do it but you dont want bad rating you can do that.

Why do you want to buy something you are selling yourself? There seems to be no legitimate reason.

I’ve had a writer here on Fiverr purchase my services. I was an L1 seller then while he had already achieved L2. Most of the jobs he gave me were time consuming and a tad cheaper than normal. But I was chasing L2 and didn’t mind. He had more work than he could handle and saw me as a good and useful outlet if and when needed. I’ve used some writers here too for personal projects which I tend to postpone a lot.

TL;DR: There could be legitimate reasons for it, though scammers could also exploit it.

Two graphic designers, sellers on fiverr, buy works from me and there is no problem… But the problem arises when you buy from him and he then buys from you. And that is Abusing fiver rules. So if you are Abuser you will be banned from fiverr site but if you only want to buy something because you dont have time to do it but you dont want bad rating you can do that.

So graphic designer orders a logo from you while selling a logo to another buyer? Who’s to say he doesn’t take your design and turn it around and give it to his own buyer?

If I sell a product for $50, someone buys it, then I buy the same product from some other seller for $10, then I just made $40 (before commission).

That’s got to be against TOS…

So graphic designer orders a logo from you while selling a logo to another buyer? Who’s to say he doesn’t take your design and turn it around and give it to his own buyer?

If I sell a product for $50, someone buys it, then I buy the same product from some other seller for $10, then I just made $40 (before commission).

It ain’t. It’s business. I’ve written for a couple of offline writing agencies who generally sell their services at higher price points than myself. It doesn’t matter. What matters is that they give me the relevant information and they pay me my dues. Whatever profit they get out of it is their business. The same applies to arbitrage within Fiverr. It’s business. Simple.

Really just means you could be getting more for your services lol But that’s how business is done everyday, buying and selling and reselling services and products. The world is built off it.

Archived