My account and Gigs Created 2016 But Not sell any Gigs

rajusultan

Yes sir. I am Marketing My gigs. But Not Sell Any gigs. Please Help me.

HOW are you marketing your gigs? And don’t say, “social media”. Randomly posting your gig links on your social media accounts, where the only people that see those links are your friends, is NOT marketing. 😉

HOW are you marketing your gigs? And don’t say, “social media”. Randomly posting your gig links on your social media accounts, where the only people that see those links are your friends, is NOT marketing. 😉

Please sir tell me, What kind of marketing need?

You will have to figure that out on your own.

Figure out who your target customers are (every seller has different customers). Then, do some research and figure out where YOUR target customers can be found. Once you know these two things, you’ll know where to market and promote your gigs. And you’ll know that the people seeing your marketing are the ones who need your services.

YOU need to do this if you want to be successful. I’m not going to do your work for you.

On the other hand inviting all those friends to an evening of lets say coffee and cake where you eventually ask them all if they know someone who might be interested in your services = priceless marketing.

On the other hand inviting all those friends to an evening of lets say coffee and cake where you eventually ask them all if they know someone who might be interested in your services = priceless marketing.

After you subtract the cost of coffee and cake, you might be at a net-net for expenditures. HA!

Absolutely! But I’m 100% certain that’s not what @rajusultan has been doing. 😉

After you subtract the cost of coffee and cake, you might be at a net-net for expenditures. HA!

Think of it as a long term investment, at some point a few of your friends will return the favor and invite you for coffee and cake. That plus due to the energy from the cake and the caffeine your good for a few extra gigs that evening.

Archived