Disappearing orders

christinamar944

So I’m new to this and just got my first order yesterday. I didn’t see anywhere to ask for a deposit upfront but starting working on the request anyways. Today, my account shows no orders and I can’t contact the buyer, but didn’t get any notification that it had been cancelled.

Does the buyer have to fund the project once they accept it? Do I have any way of getting paid for the work I’ve done so far?

Did you actually get an order, or was it a request via a message?

You don’t need to worry about the whole buyer paying for it thing - Fiverr sorts that for you before they tell you you’ve got an order, but only if it’s a legitimate order and not a conversation.

Go to selling ==> orders. If there’s nothing there then you don’t have an order.

Added - I’m a bit more confused now as you don’t seem to have any active gigs. ☀️

Did you actually get an order, or was it a request via a message?

You don’t need to worry about the whole buyer paying for it thing - Fiverr sorts that for you before they tell you you’ve got an order, but only if it’s a legitimate order and not a conversation.

Go to selling ==> orders. If there’s nothing there then you don’t have an order.

Added - I’m a bit more confused now as you don’t seem to have any active gigs. ☀️

I was notified by fiverr that I had an order, “You’ve just received an order from actionforhope! Feels good, right?

Order #FO3719CEB1A2 is due 10 Nov 2017.”

But on my account there shows no gigs nor order. I had it all set up yesterday but now it’s gone :(.

I was notified by fiverr that I had an order, “You’ve just received an order from actionforhope! Feels good, right?

But on my account there shows no gigs nor order. I had it all set up yesterday but now it’s gone :(.

Is there a way to at least contact the buyer so they’re not wondering where their content is?

I think I’d contact Customer Services and ask them. Perhaps your gig was removed for some reason?

It must have been. I emailed customer service and said it was urgent as this is due today. I’m a bit stuck and worried I’ll get a bad review. How do I find the buyer to let them know of the issue?

It must have been. I emailed customer service and said it was urgent as this is due today. I’m a bit stuck and worried I’ll get a bad review. How do I find the buyer to let them know of the issue?

If you can’t see an order, then I’d assume you no longer have one, so I wouldn’t worry too much about contacting the buyer.

Since you know what the buyer’s name ID is you can find them and send them a message.

put into your browser:

www.fiverr.com/buyer’s fiverr ID

If this was a 1-day delivery order, it might not appear in your dash until it is already late. Click on SELLING and ORDERS. It will likely appear there and if it does, you will need to get to work asap to deliver it or risk getting a telling off by Fiverr.

If this was a 1-day delivery order, it might not appear in your dash until it is already late. Click on SELLING and ORDERS. It will likely appear there and if it does, you will need to get to work asap to deliver it or risk getting a telling off by Fiverr.

It was there but it’s gone. I can’t find the buyer and there’s been zero communication from Fiverr.

The name of the buyer is “actionforhope”

Put it in the search bar and click their profile. Then message them.

Did you communicate with the seller prior to the order?

Yeah we had a back and forth yesterday. They seemed in a big rush for their web content so I started working on it. Then messaged them for more information but didn’t hear back. But I got the email from Fiverr so it sounded like everything was confirmed. I guess not

Yeah we had a back and forth yesterday. They seemed in a big rush for their web content so I started working on it. Then messaged them for more information but didn’t hear back. But I got the email from Fiverr so it sounded like everything was confirmed. I guess not

Then go to your inbox, you should find the conversation there

Archived