Help! how long does it take before i get my first order

amandabells

Welcome to the Fiverr community. 🙂
Well, no one can actually tell you how long does it take to get your first order but there are some positive tips which might be useful to fetch your first job.

Be patient, mean while brush up your skills.

Read this, it might help you.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

Happy Freelancing!! 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr community. 🙂

Well, no one can actually tell you how long does it take to get your first order but there are some positive tips which might be useful to fetch your first job.

Be patient, mean while brush up your skills.

Read this, it might help you.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

Happy Freelancing!! 🙂

Thanks, hoping to find people that needs my services here @krishnasaie

@amandabells

Hi Amandabells,

Create your gig image visually appealing even though you are not offering creative design services your professional gig image with minimal text ragarding your service will attract corporate and professional, passionate buyers.

Split your description text with different paragraphs and Mention why the buyers has to choose your service, what you are going to offer the buyer in a unique way. If possible offer some free gifts for the first 10 byers so that they will be happy with quality service and freebies for minimal cost.

Be polite and Be Honest with all your buyers. create different writing gigs for different niches.

Set your gigs with minimal prices for couple of months once you are getting orders later you can slightly increase the gig prices.

It is my opinion only, I hope this will work for you.

All the best for your Freelancing Career here on Fiverr.

If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me.

Balubfa12

Well, that depends. For me as a writer, two years go when i first joined, it took almost two months. Of course, i didn’t know about propper gig promoting, ads, sharing my gig with others and on different platforms and such. I also didn’t know about SEO, or gig uptimization, which makes your gig stand out, if done well. Everyone’s suggestions are great, so fi you follow them as i did a long time ago, you will sure see orders flow in soon. Best of luck!

Welcome to Fiverr. If you want to get the first order from Fiverr as a beginner then buyer request is the best option to get your first job.

If you Response 10 buyer request every day then I guess you get your first order very Fast.

buyer request is the best option to get your first job.

Yes, You are right @joyanto52. She need to send buyer request getting for her orders.

Archived