Need Help To Rank My Gig

sandysaniya

Hello, Everyone! Actually I have a gig on first page 3rd serial but suddenly my gig get down on 8th serial on first page some new gigs are taken my place it’s ok but I didn’t get any orders from long time. So, what should I do to get orders and rank my gig on top? anyone can help me please!

Hello, Everyone! Actually I have a gig on first page 3rd serial but suddenly my gig get down on 8th serial on first page some new gigs are taken my place it’s ok but I didn’t get any orders from long time. So, what should I do to get orders and rank my gig on top? anyone can help me please!

The answer is simple. Deliver more orders that are worthy of great reviews. Great reviews, over time, can move a gig closer to the top of search results.

I didn’t get any orders from long time.

The answer is simple. Deliver more orders that are worthy of great reviews. Great reviews, over time, can move a gig closer to the top of search results.

@jonbaas If she doesn’t get any order, then how will she deliver more orders? 😀

I didn’t get any orders from long time.

@jonbaas If she doesn’t get any order, then how will she deliver more orders? 😀

If she doesn’t get any order, then how will she deliver more orders? 😀

You need to think outside of the box to answer this question. And you need to stop expecting that the only source of orders is from the Fiverr search engine. Sellers can – and should – promote their gigs on their own – outside of Fiverr, wherever their target customers are located – and, by doing so, work to bring in their own customers and clients.

If she doesn’t get any order, then how will she deliver more orders? 😀

You need to think outside of the box to answer this question. And you need to stop expecting that the only source of orders is from the Fiverr search engine. Sellers can – and should – promote their gigs on their own – outside of Fiverr, wherever their target customers are located – and, by doing so, work to bring in their own customers and clients.

Yes you are right i am using facebook groups to promote my gigs its a great help.

• 4 months later...

Archived