Can I get order without using buyer requests section, even if I am a new seller?

wasiqtanveer1

If you are a seller, you will never get orders if you post in Buyer Requests. The only people who see the Buyer Requests are Sellers, not Buyers. If you post your gig(s) in Buyer Requests, you will only receive offers from other Sellers to buy their gigs. Alternatively, you may receive offers from other sellers that gripe at you for spamming Buyer Requests with your request to get a job. I did this and found out all I wanted to know about Buyer Requests. Go to the post and read the comments from other Forum users.

I was soooo curious I just had to

If you are a seller, you will never get orders if you post in Buyer Requests. The only people who see the Buyer Requests are Sellers, not Buyers. If you post your gig(s) in Buyer Requests, you will only receive offers from other Sellers to buy their gigs. Alternatively, you may receive offers from other sellers that gripe at you for spamming Buyer Requests with your request to get a job. I did this and found out all I wanted to know about Buyer Requests. Go to the post and read the comments from other Forum users.

I was soooo curious I just had to

I think you didn’t get what I wanted to say. I said that I didn’t want to send offers to buyer requests BUT still want to get the orders. Can I do that or anyone here did that before…?

I think you didn’t get what I wanted to say. I said that I didn’t want to send offers to buyer requests BUT still want to get the orders. Can I do that or anyone here did that before…?

My friend @jonbass just answered your question in another post.

Nope. Not at all. There are no guarantees of sales, success, or visibility, on Fiverr. If you want to be seen, you’re going to have to work hard to reach out to your target customers, promote your services, and convince them that you are the seller they need to work with.

Nothing on Fiverr is free. Hard work will be required.

If you promote your gig elsewhere online – wherever your target customers are located – then yes, you could earn sales without posting in the Buyer Request section.

It sounds to me, though, like you’re asking if you can get lots of sales without having to do any work. That’s not likely to happen. Your gigs are a business. Just like any successful business, you’re only going to get results if you put lots of hard work into those gigs.

You are going to have to earn your success. Earning requires hard work.

If you promote your gig elsewhere online – wherever your target customers are located – then yes, you could earn sales without posting in the Buyer Request section.

It sounds to me, though, like you’re asking if you can get lots of sales without having to do any work. That’s not likely to happen. Your gigs are a business. Just like any successful business, you’re only going to get results if you put lots of hard work into those gigs.

great insight, do you use Facebook Ads?

I know you cannot achieve anything without hardwork. But problem is, that the buyer requests section is full of other freelancers requests who are promoting their gigs. There are very few requests which are related to the expertise I have. On those requests, new sellers making offers of 5$ for even 2-3 days of work. Then, Why anyone would choose you when he gets his job done within just 5$…??

I know you cannot achieve anything without hardwork. But problem is, that the buyer requests section is full of other freelancers requests who are promoting their gigs. There are very few requests which are related to the expertise I have. On those requests, new sellers making offers of 5$ for even 2-3 days of work. Then, Why anyone would choose you when he gets his job done within just 5$…??

If the Buyer Requests section isn’t providing you with the leads that you want, then get out into the world (online or off) and find your leads there. You do not need to rely on the BR section to be your only source of leads, sales or success. Please stop complaining about the things you cannot control, and get out there and manage the things that you can!

Archived