Jump to content

I want to know about fiverr fees


coderakd
 Share

Recommended Posts

As a seller, 20% of each order’s earnings go to Fiverr - it’s the fee you have to pay for using their platform and for letting them do the heavy promotion of the site along with all its sellers and services.

Also, the 20% fee is taken from Tips as well.

Nothing is hidden if you search the forum 😉 )

  • Like 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a seller, 20% of each order’s earnings go to Fiverr - it’s the fee you have to pay for using their platform and for letting them do the heavy promotion of the site along with all its sellers and services.

Also, the 20% fee is taken from Tips as well.

Nothing is hidden if you search the forum 😉 )

Nothing is hidden if you search the forum 😉

or the terms of service 🙂

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing is hidden if you search the forum 😉

or the terms of service 🙂

or the terms of service 🙂

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

[edit: apparently it is mentioned on the TOS page, but it’s mentioned as 80% earning, instead of 20% fee]

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

or the terms of service 🙂

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

[edit: apparently it is mentioned on the TOS page, but it’s mentioned as 80% earning, instead of 20% fee]

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.

Duh, if you read my very first post I obviously knew all that since I told the OP about the 20% fee 🙂

I don’t understand why you quoted me :thinking:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

or the terms of service 🙂

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

[edit: apparently it is mentioned on the TOS page, but it’s mentioned as 80% earning, instead of 20% fee]

From here:

https://www.fiverr.com/start_selling

1197679558_howmuchdoesitcost.png.ab34c3c22d540bb44ffb2a91be6994ed.png

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You said that you search TOS and couldn’t find that fee

You said that you search TOS and couldn’t find that fee

Oh, I see - so the reason why I couldn’t find the 20% fee in the TOS was because Fiverr mentioned it the other way around - as the 80% cut you get 😃

Thanks for the heads-up 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

or the terms of service 🙂

Curiously enough, I searched the TOS page just now and couldn’t find the selling fees mentioned - only buying/processing fees 😬 I, myself, found out about this percentage over the time when I realized I wasn’t receiving all of the money 😛

[edit: apparently it is mentioned on the TOS page, but it’s mentioned as 80% earning, instead of 20% fee]

It is there under sellers as 80% net revenue.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You said that you search TOS and couldn’t find that fee

Oh, I see - so the reason why I couldn’t find the 20% fee in the TOS was because Fiverr mentioned it the other way around - as the 80% cut you get 😃

Thanks for the heads-up 🙂

Yeah, I needed a while to find that part for 80% lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you sell your service at $20

Fiverr takes 20%

PayPal takes 4.4% + $0.30

x - y - z = a20 - (20% of 20) - (4.4% of y + 0.30) = a[20 - (4)] - (0.88 + 0.30) = a[16]  - (1.18) = a14.82 = a

here, a is the exact amount of money you will receive.

This isn’t true.

The maximum amount for the transaction of your Fiverr revenue via Paypal is $1,00.

If his net revenue is $16,- (80% of $20,-) he will receive $15,00 on his Paypal account.

The same is true for Payoneer.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This isn’t true.

The maximum amount for the transaction of your Fiverr revenue via Paypal is $1,00.

If his net revenue is $16,- (80% of $20,-) he will receive $15,00 on his Paypal account.

The same is true for Payoneer.

Yes I agree with you if you transfer money from payoner to your local bank . But if you withdrew amount with payoneer card from ATM machine there is charges of ATM machine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I agree with you if you transfer money from payoner to your local bank . But if you withdrew amount with payoneer card from ATM machine there is charges of ATM machine.

The only thing I was talking about was the transaction from Fiverr to Payoneer. There is nothing that needs to be agreed on.

All other fees that are charged after this fact by Payoneer or any other bank don’t have anything to do with Fiverr or any other source of income.

BTW: You can avoid the fee charged via the ATM (at least in Europe) when you pay your purchases in shops and malls directly with the Payoneer card. If you want to avoid the fee for inactivity that is charged by Payoneer of you don’t use the card during a month, just go an buy a can of soda at the mall.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only thing I was talking about was the transaction from Fiverr to Payoneer. There is nothing that needs to be agreed on.

All other fees that are charged after this fact by Payoneer or any other bank don’t have anything to do with Fiverr or any other source of income.

BTW: You can avoid the fee charged via the ATM (at least in Europe) when you pay your purchases in shops and malls directly with the Payoneer card. If you want to avoid the fee for inactivity that is charged by Payoneer of you don’t use the card during a month, just go an buy a can of soda at the mall.

but in pakistan you can only transfer money from payoner to local bank or with atm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

If you sell your service at $20

Fiverr takes 20%

PayPal takes 4.4% + $0.30

x - y - z = a20 - (20% of 20) - (4.4% of y + 0.30) = a[20 - (4)] - (0.88 + 0.30) = a[16]  - (1.18) = a14.82 = a

here, a is the exact amount of money you will receive.

x - y - z = a 20 - (20% of 20) - (4.4% of y + 0.30) = a [20 - (4)] - (0.88 + 0.30) = a [16] - (1.18) = a 14.82 = a

Paypal no longer charged fees so now it would just be

x - y = a

y = 20%

x - y = a

[20 - (4)] = a

[16] = a

16 = a

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

x - y - z = a 20 - (20% of 20) - (4.4% of y + 0.30) = a [20 - (4)] - (0.88 + 0.30) = a [16] - (1.18) = a 14.82 = a

Paypal no longer charged fees so now it would just be

x - y = a

y = 20%

x - y = a

[20 - (4)] = a

[16] = a

16 = a

There is no point in replying to old posts as everything changes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Leaving fiverr forever. Not posting job any more here. Too high fees. fiverr means $5

Of course… because earning 80% profit from all orders is unfair, and Fiverr should not be allowed to earn any revenue from their own site. :roll_eyes:

Good luck on your future endeavors. Fiverr does not appear to match your style of freelancing.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...