Reaching Level One was a curse :(

bhavleensingh

I can assure you that having less order has nothing to do with Level one.

When I got the Level one badge everything was so fast and orders kept coming in and I hit level 2 badge this year and then everything was slow but that didn’t stop me from looking for ways to get more sales.

I now send offers frequently on the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and also do a lot of social media sharing. You just have to change the way you promote your gig and send offers.

I hope this helps.

I can assure you that having less order has nothing to do with Level one.

When I got the Level one badge everything was so fast and orders kept coming in and I hit level 2 badge this year and then everything was slow but that didn’t stop me from looking for ways to get more sales.

I now send offers frequently on the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and also do a lot of social media sharing. You just have to change the way you promote your gig and send offers.

I hope this helps.

ving less order has nothing to do with Level one.

When I got the Level one badge

I like you. Super positive! 😍

In your first gig with the orange writing in the image your package says 500 words for $5 but your description says 1000 words for $5. This is confusing to a buyer. Suggest you check all of your gigs and make sure that everything is correct.
Also to say “give me a chance” in your profile description does not come across as very professional.

In your first gig with the orange writing in the image your package says 500 words for $5 but your description says 1000 words for $5. This is confusing to a buyer. Suggest you check all of your gigs and make sure that everything is correct.

Also to say “give me a chance” in your profile description does not come across as very professional.

I have recently changed few things. This might have been left. Will implement the given feedback.

Thanks

Archived