How I promote my gigs?

co_expert

Hello Fiverr,
I want to ask you for your suggestions on how I promote my gigs and how the buyers buy my gigs, how I grow up my gigs. Please do check my profile possible the link is
www.fiverr.com/co_expert
I created this account last week but I don’t get a single offer about my service. I just wanted to confirm that is there is something wrong on my profile?
Best Regards Indeed,
Thanks

Hello Fiverr,

I want to ask you for your suggestions on how I promote my gigs and how the buyers buy my gigs, how I grow up my gigs. Please do check my profile possible the link is

www.fiverr.com/co_expert

I created this account last week but I don’t get a single offer about my service. I just wanted to confirm that is there is something wrong on my profile?

Best Regards Indeed,

Thanks

Really? You aren’t wealthy and successful in only a week’s time? Oh, my! Something must, indeed, be wrong. Most sellers are usually millionaires after one week on this site.

Have you tried marketing or promoting your gig? Maybe that will help.

Really? You aren’t wealthy and successful in only a week’s time? Oh, my! Something must, indeed, be wrong. Most sellers are usually millionaires after one week on this site.

Have you tried marketing or promoting your gig? Maybe that will help.

😂

Archived