No one is Buying my Gig. [ARCHIVED]

virgoking06

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can search on google for fiverr gigs related forums, where promoting your fiverr gigs is allowed. Here are few tips from my side, which worked for me…

1. Promote your gigs on fiverr related forums, blogs, websites…(use fiverr forum to promote your gigs)
  2. Advertise your gigs on facebook, twitter and youtube(if possible post it on other social networks)
  3. I saw your gigs, and therefore I suggest you to post those gigs which have more demand. Like you made a gig for designing logos. All your gigs should be in demand. You can browse on fiverr for those gigs which are popular.
  4. The Last and the most important, you did not uploaded any video on your gigs. Upload a video for all of your gigs. You can check my gigs, how I uploaded videos :: fiverr.com/decentdevil
  5. You design logos. Right? So, visit the websites with logo niche and post comments saying that you will provide logos for $5 and throw your link there…

Quite Long list, but might be helpful for you…

Thank You…

you can search on google for fiverr gigs related forums, where promoting your fiverr gigs is allowed. Here are few tips from my side, which worked for me…

1. Promote your gigs on fiverr related forums, blogs, websites…(use fiverr forum to promote your gigs)
  2. Advertise your gigs on facebook, twitter and youtube(if possible post it on other social networks)
  3. I saw your gigs, and therefore I suggest you to post those gigs which have more demand. Like you made a gig for designing logos. All your gigs should be in demand. You can browse on fiverr for those gigs which are popular.
  4. The Last and the most important, you did not uploaded any video on your gigs. Upload a video for all of your gigs. You can check my gigs, how I uploaded videos :: fiverr.com/decentdevil
  5. You design logos. Right? So, visit the websites with logo niche and post comments saying that you will provide logos for $5 and throw your link there…

Thank You…

Thank You…

Thank You…

Thank You…

Archived