Almost a week on fiverr, yet not a single sale

behtreensol

no bro not at all. now a days i get order without buyer request. bidding is just for a new seller.

Totally understand, but I would hate for a new seller to make his category “other” and then bid on a bunch of buyer requests that he can’t fulfill, then one orders and he’s stuck.

I get a bunch of buyer requests that I can’t fulfill, so I just let them pass me by, in my categories, I only receive like 10 BR per day on average.

no bro not at all. now a days i get order without buyer request. bidding is just for a new seller.

This is false. Any seller can respond to buyer requests. The poorly written offers are usually ignored, and those who write great offers will likely win the sale.

This is false. Any seller can respond to buyer requests. The poorly written offers are usually ignored, and those who write great offers will likely win the sale.

yeah, i know that any seller can send a buyer request. Sorry, that reply i meant to say “bidding is just for a new seller to achieve the first order”. then he can get gradually without buyer request. but as a new seller , for the first time he should send the offer daily.

Archived