Hi Fiverrians, I am writer_janejone here on Fiverr

Hi guys, I am writer_janejone here on Fiverr.
I am an esteemed writer and researcher with value. I love to write articles specially made for blogs, and I also make in-depth research on any topic. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for your articles, research, and blog posts.
I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Hi guys, I am writer_janejone here on Fiverr.

I am an esteemed writer and researcher with value. I love to write articles specially made for blogs, and I also make in-depth research on any topic. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for your articles, research, and blog posts.

I hope to enjoy my stay here.

I am an esteemed writer and researcher with value.

I see. If you are so “esteemed”, why haven’t I heard of you before? 😉

I am an esteemed writer and researcher with value.

I see. If you are so “esteemed”, why haven’t I heard of you before? 😉

why haven’t I heard of you before?

No Jon… Don’t… Don’t you know? Can’t you see? It’s obvious from the counterfeit photo… the forged and mangled fake accent…Listen to that pirated modesty and the heavy weight of her steel like warning to you. Jane is esteemed alright!

She’s the shrouded alias of the internationally renowned, federally protected, former criminal mastermind Nicky LotaHands!

Don’t you remember the last guy that questioned LotaHands? He totally aborted reason after a 16 hour slightly rough - and dully repetitive - back rub. It’s been rumored that the poor b*****d even had to endure a continuous loop of Michael Bolton’s "How am I supposed to Live Without You…"

THE. WHOLE. TIME.

Let it go Jon…Nothing is worth that sort of anguish… Nothing…

Don’t prey on me, please

Don’t prey on me, please

I have done no such thing… Mr. Writer JaneJone.

But, maybe now I should take a stronger stance, eh?

Buddy, you’ve stolen a picture of a brunette girl that is plastered all over the internet – this is not hard to prove. You also, clearly, are neither an esteemed writer, not a “researcher with value”. Where are your writings to prove your claims? Where is the evidence that you are well-known and “esteemed”? I was not “preying on you” before, but now, since you brought it up… I am not against pointing out when someone is committing fraud and trying to fool other people. You are not who you claim to be, and you are not the first person to try to present yourself in this way.

If you wish to be successful here on Fiverr, you’re going to have to start representing yourself. YOU, not “Miss Attractive Brunette in Glasses” from the internet. Not “Wannabe Seller” who has not shown any work to back up your claims of awesomeness. Show your work. Prove your value. That’s what the rest of us have had to do. If you’re serious enough, you can do this too.

I’m starting to think, though, that you’re not really serious about being a great seller. And that’s sad.

Prove me wrong. Be honest, be truthful, and don’t steal stuff from the internet and pretend it belongs to you.

why haven’t I heard of you before?

No Jon… Don’t… Don’t you know? Can’t you see? It’s obvious from the counterfeit photo… the forged and mangled fake accent…Listen to that pirated modesty and the heavy weight of her steel like warning to you. Jane is esteemed alright!

She’s the shrouded alias of the internationally renowned, federally protected, former criminal mastermind Nicky LotaHands!

Don’t you remember the last guy that questioned LotaHands? He totally aborted reason after a 16 hour slightly rough - and dully repetitive - back rub. It’s been rumored that the poor b*****d even had to endure a continuous loop of Michael Bolton’s "How am I supposed to Live Without You…"

THE. WHOLE. TIME.

Let it go Jon…Nothing is worth that sort of anguish… Nothing…

haha or just let “her” enjoy her stay…her being a she-man!!

Archived