Made it to The Pro League: Level 2

webster1000

I woke up this morning to see that I had a new order, that made me happy.
But it wasn’t just any order, it was an order that got me to level 2. You don’t get the notification for level ups on the mobile app but the certainly shiny purple level 2 badge caught my eye right away.
I jumped right outta my bed to check it on my PC and voila! I finally have made it, I can’t express how happy I am.
Pretty sure, I could have got it earlier but I’ve been very busy with college work and all.
I will strive to keep working as hard as possible and to satisfy the needs of my clients. I dream to be a top level seller one day!

I woke up this morning to see that I had a new order, that made me happy.

But it wasn’t just any order, it was an order that got me to level 2. You don’t get the notification for level ups on the mobile app but the certainly shiny purple level 2 badge caught my eye right away.

I jumped right outta my bed to check it on my PC and voila! I finally have made it, I can’t express how happy I am.

Pretty sure, I could have got it earlier but I’ve been very busy with college work and all.

I will strive to keep working as hard as possible and to satisfy the needs of my clients. I dream to be a top level seller one day!

Congrats, Best of luck

Thanks

Congratulations on getting level 2!

Your title is misleading. Level 2 is not the same as Pro level. I suggest you change it.

Thanks. 🙂

Level 2 is referred to as ‘The Pro League’ on the official level up page.

It’s different from becoming a Fiverr Pro, I have a lot of work to be done for that. 😉

Thanks. 🙂

Level 2 is referred to as ‘The Pro League’ on the official level up page.

It’s different from becoming a Fiverr Pro, I have a lot of work to be done for that. 😉

Level 2 is referred to as ‘The Pro League’ on the official level up page

I thought about that when I saw your post. I guess Marketing (or someone) needs to hire a fresh copywriter. I can think of a good official Pro copywriter! 😉

Archived