How do you become a Fiverr Pro member?

dkurien

I’m a Creative Director / Logo Designer here in Toronto - been working in the creative industry for the last 17 years and I’m wondering what are the criterias that fiverr uses to determine who becomes a Fiverr Pro member who doesn’t ?

Do all Fiverr Pro members start off as normal members, and then get promoted to Fiverr Pro after they’ve completed a certain amount of sales ?

If you type “Fiverr pro” in the search bar above you will find lots of useful posts on the subject. Also as it is against forum rules to post contact details outside of Fiverr you just need to remove the link from your post.

Done. Thanks for the feedback. From what I’m reading in the Forums, it’s a hit or miss. You apply for a Fiverr Pro badge, and some people wait for 5-6 months before getting an email that they’ve been rejected.

Done. Thanks for the feedback. From what I’m reading in the Forums, it’s a hit or miss. You apply for a Fiverr Pro badge, and some people wait for 5-6 months before getting an email that they’ve been rejected.

From what I’m reading in the Forums, it’s a hit or miss. You apply for a Fiverr Pro badge, and some people wait for 5-6 months before getting an email that they’ve been rejected.

I have applied - but from what I’m reading in the Forums, it’s a hit or miss. You apply for a Fiverr Pro badge, and some people wait for 5-6 months before getting an email that they’ve been rejected.

Archived