How do I review my order? It says its ready but I can't see it anywhere?

kohlecompany

Hi there. Don´t panic and open the Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy on page 5…

Buying > Orders > Delivered

find_delivered_order.thumb.png.20c3eec72c7a3face739ebd960456f4f.png

Obvs, your screen should show a delivered order which you can click, I don´t have any open orders ATM, so there is none.

Enjoy your awesome delivery (I hope).

Thanks for your help, I tried that but it keep taking me back to the same place where the designers says here is the design let me know what you think, and then there is no design there?

Ooh, hm, did they perchance not use the Delivery button but wanted your opinion on their design before making the ‘official delivery’ so they could change something if you asked them to? Then perhaps they attached a file in the inbox.

Else, I fear I don´t know either, maybe send them a message and ask, they surely can tell you, or resend if it somehow didn´t get through.

Ooh, hm, did they perchance not use the Delivery button but wanted your opinion on their design before making the ‘official delivery’ so they could change something if you asked them to? Then perhaps they attached a file in the inbox.

Else, I fear I don´t know either, maybe send them a message and ask, they surely can tell you, or resend if it somehow didn´t get through.

yes they defo need my opinion as we will be doing revisions. I have messaged with no luck yet, i cant see file in inbox, i guess i’ll have to wait for them to get back to me. Thanks again

yes they defo need my opinion as we will be doing revisions. I have messaged with no luck yet, i cant see file in inbox, i guess i’ll have to wait for them to get back to me. Thanks again

You´re welcome. Please note that if your seller made a delivery through the Delivery button, the order will be auto-completed by the Fiverr system in 3 days time, if you do not review and thus complete the order.

If the mail you got was ‘just’ from the seller, telling you they sent your file, this won´t be the case, as that 3-day period starts only with the official delivery of an order.

But if the mail was from Fiverr, telling you something like “Hello kohlecompany, your order is ready!” or similar (don´t remember the actual text) and the seller doesn´t get back to you, maybe ask Fiverr Customer Support, you can open a ticket and fill out the line for the order number, then they can look into it and tell you if the order was delivered and where it is, I guess.

Maybe see this article on the topic (the other articles in the ‘Buyer Help Center’ are useful to read too, especially if you plan on buying regularly), in case you haven´t found this info source already. 🍀

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/rating-your-order

You´re welcome. Please note that if your seller made a delivery through the Delivery button, the order will be auto-completed by the Fiverr system in 3 days time, if you do not review and thus complete the order.

If the mail you got was ‘just’ from the seller, telling you they sent your file, this won´t be the case, as that 3-day period starts only with the official delivery of an order.

But if the mail was from Fiverr, telling you something like “Hello kohlecompany, your order is ready!” or similar (don´t remember the actual text) and the seller doesn´t get back to you, maybe ask Fiverr Customer Support, you can open a ticket and fill out the line for the order number, then they can look into it and tell you if the order was delivered and where it is, I guess.

Maybe see this article on the topic (the other articles in the ‘Buyer Help Center’ are useful to read too, especially if you plan on buying regularly), in case you haven´t found this info source already. 🍀

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/rating-your-order

thanks!, yes i did get a message with 3 days to complete. I have emailed customer support so hopefully they will help!

Archived