I am new to Fiv

suhaeb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You all my friends…

Well, I’m not your “friend”… but, you’re welcome nonetheless.

Please keep in mind, Fiverr is not a popularity contest. You have a wonderfully friendly, “say hi to me” thread here, but this thread, and the many people who have been nice and greeted you, won’t make you successful on Fiverr.

This is just a topic on a forum. It will not improve your seller rating; it will not make you a top seller; it will not make you famous and bring millions of buyers flocking to your services. Please don’t expect brilliance on the freelancer side of things merely because you asked people to “say hi” and “welcome you”.

If you want to be a successful seller, you’re going to have to work very hard at things far more substantial than responding gleefully to everyone that you, yourself, asked to say “hi” to you. 😉

Well, I’m not your “friend”… but, you’re welcome nonetheless.

Please keep in mind, Fiverr is not a popularity contest. You have a wonderfully friendly, “say hi to me” thread here, but this thread, and the many people who have been nice and greeted you, won’t make you successful on Fiverr.

This is just a topic on a forum. It will not improve your seller rating; it will not make you a top seller; it will not make you famous and bring millions of buyers flocking to your services. Please don’t expect brilliance on the freelancer side of things merely because you asked people to “say hi” and “welcome you”.

If you want to be a successful seller, you’re going to have to work very hard at things far more substantial than responding gleefully to everyone that you, yourself, asked to say “hi” to you. 😉

Archived