Fiverr blocked my account

tounsiclash

Hi there ,

i have big probleme today i found my account closed , Because of the third warning but i’am sure the 3 warning is wrong because fiverr send me warning number 2 on 31 oct 2017 tell me stopping promote my gig on spam and today i got the same message and my account closed and i’am sure i never send any message to anyone to promote my gig after warning number 2 , i contact with fiverr support and tell me you got 3 warning and your account not back again please guys any help , i left my job to start work on fiverr and i can get my job again , please anyone have idea to help me and thank you so much

Hi there ,

i have big probleme today i found my account closed , Because of the third warning but i’am sure the 3 warning is wrong because fiverr send me warning number 2 on 31 oct 2017 tell me stopping promote my gig on spam and today i got the same message and my account closed and i’am sure i never send any message to anyone to promote my gig after warning number 2 , i contact with fiverr support and tell me you got 3 warning and your account not back again please guys any help , i left my job to start work on fiverr and i can get my job again , please anyone have idea to help me and thank you so much

Think hard… :thinking:

What did you do to warrant 3️⃣ warnings? Spamming BR, other sellers/buyers? Maybe it was something you didn’t realize was a TOS violation?

i left my job to start work on fiverr and i can get my job again , please anyone have idea to help me and thank you so much

Oh, boy! You made the decision to leave a stable job/pay, to start a business on Fiverr platform. I’m sure you knew it was a risk and it was a risk you were willing to take. Now, you need a solid plan B, C, D.

Personally, I would prefer if spammers were removed immediately without warning.
I can’t understand why you would not stop after the FIRST warning, knowing that you really need your Fiverr income. Instead you took a chance by breaking the rules and now you have paid the price.
I hate to see anyone struggling financially but you really have to accept it is your own fault and learn a lesson from it. Next time you really need something to survive, don’t gamble with it.

Personally, I would prefer if spammers were removed immediately without warning.

I can’t understand why you would not stop after the FIRST warning, knowing that you really need your Fiverr income. Instead you took a chance by breaking the rules and now you have paid the price.

I hate to see anyone struggling financially but you really have to accept it is your own fault and learn a lesson from it. Next time you really need something to survive, don’t gamble with it.

first warning was about ,Delete a negative rating and seconde warning was spam and i was don’t know this spam

Think hard… :thinking:

What did you do to warrant 3️⃣ warnings? Spamming BR, other sellers/buyers? Maybe it was something you didn’t realize was a TOS violation?

i left my job to start work on fiverr and i can get my job again , please anyone have idea to help me and thank you so much

Oh, boy! You made the decision to leave a stable job/pay, to start a business on Fiverr platform. I’m sure you knew it was a risk and it was a risk you were willing to take. Now, you need a solid plan B, C, D.

yeah this big risk i do it when i left my job

Archived