Need some tips regarding to cancelled order

animambreyan

hello ,guys

I hope you are doing fine. I have an issue with one of my customers. He ordered 2 weeks promotion of different accounts ( facebook, Instagram) i did it for 10 days and then asked my opinion about design of his webpage. I told him to change it, so sales will be better. he just send me the cancellation , i asked may i do anyrthing for him ? He said no, Just he need to change some of his designs there and we will continue the promotion. I explained him that it’s not good for me to cancel it, So we can stop the promotions for several days till the new design will be ready and then we will continue it. He agreed, but then customer support refunded him ,so 3 orders were cancelled there and after this person blocked me on fiverr. but the stange part is that we were talking with this person every day in the evening, so everything were ok.

So now i don’t know how is better to do ,because i lost 10 days on this promotions… and because i have cancellations, for several days i didn’t have any new order… What shall i do in this case ?

The time to deal with this would have been when the refund request came through to you. Customer Support should have asked you for your side of things.

If you have carried out the work then you should be paid. If you have carried out part of the work, then you should be paid part of the fee.

I’m not sure there is a lot you can do now, except mark it down to experience.

Guest phantompower

First there isn’t a block button in fiverr. Maybe the buyer asked for a refund through paypal and fiverr blocked his account.

The time to deal with this would have been when the refund request came through to you. Customer Support should have asked you for your side of things.

If you have carried out the work then you should be paid. If you have carried out part of the work, then you should be paid part of the fee.

I’m not sure there is a lot you can do now, except mark it down to experience.

Actually he requesteed me to cancel i asked whats the matter …we discussed everything that after design will be ready, ( like i didn’t work for 3 days on this promotion) i will start again for this unworked days.and he can just put the button of “review the order”, so i will work for 14 days as we managed before. he said ok…So after 3 days i entered and saw that cusomter uspport cancelled this orders and refunded him…is thatp ossible in this case to change this situation ? i still have an access even to facebook…like i am a moderator of his page there

Guest phantompower

hmm.but i can’t contact to them anymore. so maye he deleted his account ? and here i see that they refnded him

That was a PayPal charge back. The buyer claimed through paypal and got a refund and due to this kind of behavior, fiverr banned his account

Guest phantompower

So i can’t change anything ? even not to show it on my page that i had cancellations ?

On my side, your account looks ok, 100% on response and rating but you can contact support and hear their say on the matter

Archived