"Things found in the Kitchen Game" has morphed into Your Last Meal Game πŸ˜ƒ

vickiespencer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

πŸ”ͺ
:dagger:
πŸ”ͺ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  πŸ”ͺ
:dagger: K is for Knives Β  :dagger:
πŸ”ͺ
:dagger:πŸ”ͺ πŸ”ͺ πŸ”ͺ πŸ”ͺ πŸ”ͺ :hocho:

Are you creating a new game?

May I create one?

You have one last dinner left before you are forced to eat only spam for the rest of your life. You may have anything you wish, and may invite 3 guests. None living.

Whats for dinner and who’s at the table?

May I create one?

You have one last dinner left before you are forced to eat only spam for the rest of your life. You may have anything you wish, and may invite 3 guests. None living.

French fries with fried meatballs and a big cup of baked beans.

At the table we have my granny, my dog Jessy, and my hamster Jerry.

–I’m a family person, I don’t invite zombie strangers πŸ˜›

May I create one?

I would invite my Mom, my sister, Sherrie, and my Grandma, Mamie. We would eat an excellent Scandinavian staple of potato klubb stuffed with ham or bacon πŸ₯“. There would be fresh garden peas and lots of melted butter to drizzle over the krub aka potato balls. For dessert we would have an assortment of Scandinavian cookies. Yummies like Spritz, Krumkaker, Sandbakkelse, Fattigman and Rosettes

image.jpg.19238f420551f0b45365760a2fab041b.jpg

image.jpg.7b26d84f449996e06f52436815d0a5ec.jpg

image.jpg.01d4e2c8bf4fba137a5c9ac775a5148b.jpg

image.jpg.2e93c031882c551c31512883815d88f9.jpg

Last meal would be Grandma’s Brooklyn Italian Sunday pasta sauce. Crisp salads, nice Chianti and lemon cheesecake with fresh fruit for dessert.

Don LaFontaine

Abraham Lincoln

Amelia Earhart

My mom-in-law was Italian. I almost chose her Ragu with rigatoni and salad with lemon dressing.

Archived