How Can I get my refund as a buyer from overcharged gig by the seller?

tinanaia

I have problems when my recent one gig got overcharged (3 times instead of once) by the seller so the seller said she has sent a refund (for the 2 gig she overcharged). I don’t know how when the seller asked me if I had withdrawn but I don’t know how to do that. Can anyone here please help me how to withdraw or what to do next?
Thanks,
Tinanaia

I have problems when my recent one gig got overcharged (3 times instead of once) by the seller so the seller said she has sent a refund (for the 2 gig she overcharged). I don’t know how when the seller asked me if I had withdrawn but I don’t know how to do that. Can anyone here please help me how to withdraw or what to do next?

Thanks,

Tinanaia

Can anyone here please help me how to withdraw or what to do next?

Well, your money will be on your fiverr account so you can use It again to buy another service, but I think you can not withdraw It

Contact customer support and ask them about that.

Can anyone here please help me how to withdraw or what to do next?

Well, your money will be on your fiverr account so you can use It again to buy another service, but I think you can not withdraw It

Contact customer support and ask them about that.

Thanks very much for your help. I have contacted the Fiverr Support team

and they’ll get back to me in due course.

Hey! I’ve always wondered about this, would’ve been handy a number of times so far, but here’s what I’ve heard was allowed to happen, I just never got any buyer to accept the idea.

You send a new offer for the correct amount, where you’ll deliver the finished work, once the order is accepted, you can cancel the first order with the wrong amount.

Like I said, there’s a way, but no one ever goes for it, they think they’ll be scammed 😕

Maybe try that?

Hey! I’ve always wondered about this, would’ve been handy a number of times so far, but here’s what I’ve heard was allowed to happen, I just never got any buyer to accept the idea.

You send a new offer for the correct amount, where you’ll deliver the finished work, once the order is accepted, you can cancel the first order with the wrong amount.

Like I said, there’s a way, but no one ever goes for it, they think they’ll be scammed 😕

Maybe try that?

Thanks very much for your reply johnnythebold. It’s been taken care of by

the Fiverr Support Team.

Archived