Know about Fiverr

gulzaman1

Its about 1 week still not find any job. So how much I have to wait more???

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Be Patient,I waited 7 months

Fellow sellers! Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc. Wait. I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 212 ❤

Hello,

There is some contradictions in your gig (https://www.fiverr.com/gulzaman1/design-professional-brand-logo-for-your-business?funnel=b45d1b4c-01f4-42ca-b104-51313a678408)

Your packages are for $10, $20 and $30 but you gig descriptions states $100 and $150.

You might want to have look into this.

Regards

Shiraz

That’s because his gig descriptions are copied from others (either Fiverr sellers or from other freelancing platforms).

Hello,

There is some contradictions in your gig (https://www.fiverr.com/gulzaman1/design-professional-brand-logo-for-your-business?funnel=b45d1b4c-01f4-42ca-b104-51313a678408)

Your packages are for $10, $20 and $30 but you gig descriptions states $100 and $150.

You might want to have look into this.

Regards

Shiraz

So Bro can you help me to right my Gigs???

If you’re going to copy someone else’s at least make sure your description matches your gig packages 😉

I have copy no doubt but what ever I have written in my gigs are matched with my work. I know that my description must match my gig package… But its just beginning so I have rate much low 😎

I have copy no doubt but what ever I have written in my gigs are matched with my work. I know that my description must match my gig package… But its just beginning so I have rate much low 😎

Sorry to say this but if your gigs are reported by their original owners - the ones you copied from, you won’t get an opportunity to increase your ratings as your gigs could be removed and your account closed.

Please - rewrite your gigs in your own words so they’re original.

Sorry to say this but if your gigs are reported by their original owners - the ones you copied from, you won’t get an opportunity to increase your ratings as your gigs could be removed and your account closed.

Please - rewrite your gigs in your own words so they’re original.

I have changed much in it as I have ability in my work. But I just take some points from them and know how to make gig.

So Bro can you help me to right my Gigs???

There are plenty of gigs that offer to write your gig descriptions for you. If you can’t find one that specifically does that, look for one that offers business/marketing write-ups. If you find one that offers 1000 words, see if you can negotiate them to write four gig descriptions (roughly 250 each)

Hope this helps!

There are plenty of gigs that offer to write your gig descriptions for you. If you can’t find one that specifically does that, look for one that offers business/marketing write-ups. If you find one that offers 1000 words, see if you can negotiate them to write four gig descriptions (roughly 250 each)

Hope this helps!

Thanks Bro 😍

Archived